主题:欧洲将死,G-2当立! series3_Portugal -- parishg

共:💬22 🌺74 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 欧洲将死,G-2当立! series3_Portugal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW530YySvng&playnext_from=TL&videos=-9qJs-FRKFk

hehehe...

Let's wait and see how France and Germany react in the next 3-4 months.

British election is coming in 10 days and I am 100% sure we will have a minority gov. and then the cable will fall off the cliff--which effectively bring more unemployment and further contraction to the continental Europe.

hehe. So it begins...

Movie: Clash of Titans, for the Holy Grail of Global Reserve Currency Status: Dollarland vs. Euroland

Leading actors: Ben Bernanke + Tim + American hedge(oops, should be "vulture") funds + European bullshit-obsessed crackhead politicians...

Supporting actors: Central banks of China and Japan

Next dramatic episode: Portugal or Spain

Surprising episode: British election

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the best movie of 2010!

家园 瘦子沙發!
家园 高人啊,国内的麻烦可不比欧洲小啊

作为民科的俺明确反对G2,因为对中国得不偿失。

如果不是因为国内利益集团太贪婪,以及有太多把柄捏在盎格鲁-撒克逊人手中的话,这次我国本来可以配合欧俄把美国打下霸主地位的。

先不说经济,仅仅解除西藏、新疆威胁的好处,我就支持让美国衰退。当年美国利用自由化思潮煽动苏联各加盟共和国反意,支持藏独东突,30年河东30年河西,现在美国南部受到同样威胁。一旦帝国衰退,这个反噬之力不但可以消耗美国国力,而且会动摇美国价值观,一如当年的苏联现在的中国

在美国将产业转移的2年内,本质是美国求俺们。用七伤拳法打美国,他们比我们更怕疼。而2012年后,美国将会掌握更多的主动

俺从来没相信美国政客,在美国交出台湾前,一切都是免谈

所以,欧洲不能死,俄国不能死,别的都可以牺牲

希望这次法德能壮士断臂,不要在四小猪身上浪费财力。

在国外的您,大概体会不到我这种对314和75幕后操作者、对美加澳收容中国贪官财产的切齿痛恨

家园 不要着急,还是先做好老二

广积粮,缓称王,有了实力才是老大。当年美国做老大之前,GDP早就全球第一了,中间也积蓄了几十年的。

等土鳖国GDP全球第一了,就可以设立专门委员会,来关心美洲原住民的人权问题,认为美洲原住民具有不可剥夺的独立建国的权力了。借口永远会有的,但是实力不够的话,有借口也用不上。

现在还是埋头发展经济,到拉美去,到非洲去,和第三世界国家的兄弟们共同开发资源,发展经济才是目前我们该干的事情。等欧元区的企业尸横遍野了,我们出来趁低吸纳,多好。

家园 俺比较现实主义,拒绝美式忽悠

作为欧亚大陆的一员,中国与苏联、希特勒德国一样,命中注定只能成为地区强国

现在俺国人口控制、老化、转基因、不育,而周边越南、南亚、中亚、朝鲜、韩国都在大力超生、移民、偷渡,如何防止中国国土被侵占是个老大难题。俺只有一个方法。您还能想到称王,这是何等的盲目乐观精神啊

俺永远不会相信欧亚大陆外国家的忽悠。那些大陆外国家在进入大陆时,手段的残忍是不可想像的。英法百年战争,换成中日、中俄美也是必然吧

俺倾向于将所有大陆外国家视为一个整体,所以对这些国家同时支持东突、铁矿谈判失败都视为必然

PS:美加澳可以当作一个国家

家园 高人啊

广积粮,缓称王,有了实力才是老大。当年美国做老大之前,GDP早就全球第一了,中间也积蓄了几十年的。

--Chinese elites compete against the Jewish-Anglo elites? Day-dreaming. Before Chinese, there are French elites/German elites and Japanese elites. Do we notice what happened to them when they challenged the Anglo global dominance in the last 250 years?

If Chinese elites believe that they are more knowledgeable, more competent, more persevering, more tech-sophisticated, more patriotic, more nationalistic, more militaristic, more like-a-man-with-balls, more resourceful(oil,iron,nuclear energy) than German and Japanese elites, then they can go ahead...

Before that, stay safe in what China deserves. Keep in mind, in terms of living standard PER CAPITA, it is still outside the top 100 nations in the world!

China practised capitalism for only 30 years and enjoys peace and prosperity for no more than that, now those Chinese elites start to 不自量力 to challenge America? Do not they realize that they are sitting on a volcano called "real estate bubble" which may easily converts China into Argentina No.2??

家园 China is not in your hand

it is not a democracy. You and I have 0 saying in the formation of G2,因为对中国得不偿失。So do not waste your time. Even Hu Jingtao can not reverse the formation of G2.

Given China's social structure, G2 is already a QUITE favorable outcome. China is not much different from Argentina. If China were located in Latin America, rather than in Asia, it would have been Argentina No. 2 by now.

在美国交出台湾前,一切都是免谈

--that's typical of mainlander mind-washed by CCP. Why do not you talk to Taiwanese to see how many of them want to unite with TODAY'S China?? If China does not change itself to become a more democratic and open society, even if America gives up TW, you could not even hold Taiwan. Remember, Taiwanese are psychologically non-mainlander any more after tasting democracy.

--Americans have take advantage of China's obsession with Taiwan and gained too many economic concessions with empty promises. I still do not understand why you, a smart guy, will fall into such a trap.

--What China needs now is STABLE SUPPLY OF ALL KINDS OF RAW MATERIALS AROUND THE WORLD, ECONOMIC GROWTH, LIVING STANDARD INCREASE, BETTER REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, CLEANER GOVERNMENT, AFFORDABLE HOUSING, AFFORDABLE MEDICARE, ETC. Not a piece of useless island called Taiwan.

When you are rich, prosperous, economically and socially advanced, EVERYONE WILL WANT TO BE A CHINESE. EVEN America-born Chinese (ABCs) will want to be a Chinese AGAIN. During China's Tang dynasty, China absorbed so many foreigners from Persia, Japan, Korea, Tibet prospered in China and became Chinese themselves...

ah...

在国外的您,大概体会不到我这种对314和75幕后操作者、对美加澳收容中国贪官财产的切齿痛恨

--it just indicates the incompetence of the China elites and sickness of the system. Why do not ask the question: how come those incompetent officials are placed in those positions?? Why there is no check and balance?

家园 向高人答辩如下

1、中国现政府想建立G2,您说得对!可惜对外国政府来说他们太集权,对国内来说他们妄图侵占国有资产奴役国民,所以是内外喊打。当年我做过的业务,被国有投资公司收购之前一直盈利,收购后就亏损,一直如此,个中道理我还没理清。呵呵,笨人实在惭愧

2、对台湾来说,建议您看看雪里红的发言。对台湾政策的由来、经历、缺失都有足够的讨论。伪共确实很欠打,但台湾占了便宜还不知趣,怎么说?提醒您,314发生后,最兴奋就是台湾,就当时的民意来说台湾人是希望西藏分裂的,对那些被暴徒杀害的平民台湾人是兴高彩烈的。您以为所有像我样的大陆人还真当台湾是友人?人各有志,314前我是国粉,专泡战史沙龙的。

台湾是中国民主试金石,可惜他们像大陆的权贵一样烂泥扶不上墙

3、中国现状确实很贪腐,可这符合美国的国家利益。还有,一个国家内的民族矛盾可以化解,可是不同国家间就得花大力气了。蒙古在中俄之间,居然敢在美国煽动下发表对中俄的仇恨言论,所以,不要用您理性的思维来解释中国的地缘政治利益

家园 Chinese elites

I believe they understand themselves perfectly; and they won't chanllenge the Saxons in the near future. They are among the most careful people in the world, partly due to Chinese culture and partly due to China's current weakness. The only thing I worry about them is that they could be too careful to let chances go, and chances don't grow on trees.

家园 中国比较难搞,看不到下一步该如何

如果搞不好就是苏联第二,就凭中国的人口,资源,最终结果可能就是大号印度。

家园 we are equal, I am not 高人

雪里红的发言。对台湾政策的由来、经历、缺失都有足够的讨论。伪共确实很欠打,但台湾占了便宜还不知趣,怎么说?提醒您,314发生后,最兴奋就是台湾,就当时的民意来说台湾人是希望西藏分裂的,对那些被暴徒杀害的平民台湾人是兴高彩烈的。

--雪里红 is an system insider. I will be surprised if he does not praise CCP's policies.

--what you see is the amplified minority. The "silent majority" in any Chinese society are hard-working, family-oriented, traditional-valued middle-class people.

But they have already tasted democracy and individual freedom. Their gov. is more responsive to average Joes than that in China. For any Taiwanese middle-class families, they will care more about THEIR DAILY BENEFITS more than an empty word of unification.

To be frank, if i were Taiwanese, I will also not want to unify with today's China. Sanlu milk powder, dead pupils in Sichuan, all the coalmine scandals... An abusive gov. without constraint by rule of law (not rule by law) and human right protection is never welcome by me.

Let's agree to disagree.

家园 it is easy to break the old

world, but it is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to build a much better new world.

Chinese's expertise in building a better GLOBAL FINANCIAL PAYMENT/FINANCING system=0 given their reservior of talents.

For a country whose banking system was close to collapse in late 1990s, and just accumulated trillions of new bad debts in the 2009 real estate speculation, I think China should look more inward to worry about its forthcoming trouble.

家园 挪屁股謝寶

宇宙無敵的美式民主社會開始處處裂痕了(見茶黨,反移民風潮)。中國再狠狠下一腳不無可能踢爆這個靠海外掠奪支撐的美式大熔爐神話。

冒著背叛自己屁股的風險,也要說一聲:值!

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

家园 That's for sure

like an old saying,攘外必先安内。This Gov is one of the most powerful ones in 150 years. Let's see if it can succeed where others failed.

家园 其他意见都同意

包括台湾人不想统一,换我也一样

但是支持西藏分裂和为暴徒叫好已背离人伦

314后很多人到台湾论坛去参观,台湾人言论非常非常恶毒,呵呵

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河