西西河

主题:阿桑奇和中国 -- 晨枫

共:💬233 🌺1563 🌵1
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 16
下页 末页
家园 阿桑奇:在中国,权力害怕言论自由

Julian Assange:

The west has fiscalised its basic power relationships through a web of contracts, loans, shareholdings, bank holdings and so on. In such an environment it is easy for speech to be "free" because a change in political will rarely leads to any change in these basic instruments. Western speech, as something that rarely has any effect on power, is, like badgers and birds, free. In states like China, there is pervasive censorship, because speech still has power and power is scared of it. We should always look at censorship as an economic signal that reveals the potential power of speech in that jurisdiction. The attacks against us by the US point to a great hope, speech powerful enough to break the fiscal blockade.

关键词(Tags): #维基(jingmian)
家园 Assange很搞嘛

怎么对欧美都失去信心了。“Western speech, as something that rarely has any effect on power, is, like badgers and birds, free.”

家园 Coz I'm scared of countless

grasses. Leftists rule here. LOL

家园 Didn't know Assange ever

mentioned China directly.

But as he is totally against power in closed cabin & up for openness, it's a no-brainer how he would think of China's administration. :-)

家园 so there is no reason why ..

Assange would withhold leaks that are detrimental to China. My original thesis still holds, then.

家园 也就是说,阿桑奇没有理由对中国网开一面

也就是说,阿桑奇没有关于中国的有料的东西。

家园 不知道所谓的“料”是什么意思

如果说到外交方面,中国袒护朝鲜向伊朗走私导弹、中国政府内部关于朝鲜的意见分歧,这些维基泄密都已经提到了。说明中国政府也不是上帝,一边纵容,一边无奈,对朝鲜也没有什么好办法,内部也有各种争论,左派右派,各种吃饭骂娘,这就是一个国家政治的常态而已。哪里来的一盘大棋?

国内方面,外界小报所谓“瑞士存款”等伪维基,实在是不值一笑。中南海的政治局常委们就算要窃国,吃相也不会这么难看。Levin朱的中金,Vincent温的新天域,李家兄妹的亚洲电王,这些都是公开媒体就可以看到的东西。这个国家都是他们的,他们还至于像山西老财那样在瑞士藏现款么?

家园 料就是surprising,significant an

料就是surprising,significant and credible。我们不在研究wikileak的历史,“已经”不是我们关心的问题,而是这次。我还是没有看到有什么“料”,也就是说,没有使人惊讶而有credibility的东西。

家园 No way Assange would be

intentionally holding any leaks about China with China's interest in mind. But it could be the case that China is of a less priority to the western world, hence the delay.

家园 这个世界本来就是我们看到的样子而已

以现代社会各种资讯传媒和官私研究机构、意见团体的发达,细节上有些出入,大体方向总是错不了。比如二战德国可能先绥靖苏联而打英法,或者先绥靖英法而打苏联,这些可能性肯定都已经通过各种或左或右的八卦媒体漏出了,所以无论出现哪个结局都谈不上surprising。但希总总不会绥靖英法苏而先去打意大利吧。

能有什么东西是又“使人惊讶”又“credible”的?

家园 I don't think China is not .

I don't think China is not as "interesting" or significant to those who dislike China. As far as "evil empires" go, US and China are neck and neck to the extreme liberals, and China often times more so. I still think it is just because there isn't much explosive stuff to leak.

Manning has access to all State Department communication that is available on SIPRNET, which is available to not just US forces in CENTCOM, but PACCOM as well. That is, State's communication on issues relating to Taiwan, Korea, etc. is also at Manning's finger tip, and can potentially be included in his Lady Gaga DVD.

家园 那就是说,wikileak存在与否都无所谓

美国也不必大动干戈了嘛……

家园 当然是非常严重的

这次的泄密,内容上当然并不耸人听闻,但是破坏了很多美国收集情报的渠道。这次以后,还有哪个中国部助或者教授敢随便和美国大使吃饭侃大山呢?又有哪个中东商人敢随便举报伊朗核武器呢?

特别尴尬的是,比如像陆克文这样的。其实大家心里也知道,他是一澳洲总理,虽然会讲中文,总不至于真的做了中国女婿,肯定还是要维护澳大利亚的利益,该跟中国翻脸的时候还是要跟中国翻脸。不过大家台面上过得去也就算了。关系紧张的时候不说话,关系好转了带个团过来签个几十亿美元协议,大家又在人民大会堂作“战略合作伙伴”状。等下台退休了,还时不时可以来北京蹭顿饭,那也是“中国人民的老朋友”。可是现在居然爆出来他怂恿美国从军事上制衡中国,虽然这话作为一个澳大利亚总理的想法没有任何不妥,甚至是天经地义,甚至你闭着眼睛也知道他在closet里面不会说中国好话,可是公开出来,你要人家以后怎么做人啊?

所以说维基泄密这个事件是破坏了国际政治和外交界男盗女娼的基本道德伦理,如果没有一个态度,以后美国外交官基本上在世界上就很难混下去了。

家园 Assange还是很看重中国的

你看这段文字中,和西方democracy相对比,他top of mind讲出来的就是states like China

家园 Assange could very much

be, since he has a noble pursuit in mind. Even in this case, it's not a very good way..

What I mean is ordinary people. Strong culture, backed by the nation's strong power, is the precondition for attention.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 16
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河