西西河

主题:黑老大发话... 弟兄们, cut short, -- parishg

共:💬28 🌺37 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
家园 黑老大发话... 弟兄们, cut short,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AEUWP_KFE&playnext_from=TL&videos=xVHUPsn_hTA

and withdraw. Now is time to reap the gains (in my case, 80% in three months overall, but more in shorting Euro), sit on the sideline and wait for the next wave to kill Europe. Euro is oversold and there might be temporary support in the European stock market due to covert ECB intervention.

Britain has a hung parliament, but over the weekend, coalition gov. of Con and LB should clear the cloud over England.

In the meantime, ECB must do something next week to temporarily relieve the Latin European banks. ECB will not let the system collapse. America will also lend support here to ensure that the European implosion will be a LONG, PEACEFUL AND PAINFUL process without systematic spillover into America, except for the collapse in European demand for American export in the real economy.

For people who do not understand at all what I am talking about here or people live in China with limited financial tools to hedge against the evil government printing press: buy and keep PHYSICAL gold coins (.9999 fine type).

Because all governments in the world, Euroland/US/Canada/Japan/China are going to use their printing press to print away their problems---at least they believe that they can achieve that.

家园 第三次世界大战还是在欧洲展开

欧洲这次应该是彻底没落了吧?想来欧洲自从法西斯主义兴盛以来一直想着统一,这次看来是没啥希望了。也许右翼势力会更加迅速的崛起?毛子总是一个变数。

家园 送宝,看来通货膨胀是跑不掉的了?

谢谢:作者意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

家园 你不怕搜金令v2, 呵呵

现在大家手上应该都是现金,当心被人挖个坑去填。

家园 国内已经有人囤黄金了

股市这波大跌,象中金黄金这些还能逆市走强。

但是从长期收益看,黄金也不是最好的选择。

献花。

欧洲底子还在,毕竟是近代文明的摇篮。

家园 花,GLD也不行吗?能否推荐几个合适散户的ETF?

或者绑定黑老大GS? 如果真到井大说的收金令V2.0,大家也只有挨宰的分了。

而且401K也选择有限,只有Stock/Bond Funds。

家园 GLD has no enough gold

to back up its own paper gold certificate. It uses futures and treasury notes. You should double check its prospectus. Just google it.

井大说的收金令V2.0,--only desperate measures during FDR time to use inflation to stimulate investment. US now runs risk of inflation, not deflation as in early 1930s.

401K也选择有限,只有Stock/Bond Funds。

--first, during business boom time, invest in stock index. During crisis period, keep everything in GOV. BOND fund.

By doing this, you at least avoid the big mistake in 2008 and can ensure a stable return around 5% before tax--that's enough to beat US inflation.

US is a strong democratic nation, Fed can create inflation, but there will be political pressure to get rid of inflation. Anglos are not Latin Americans.

BTW, you can use your own money to invest in SP500 index puts as another hedge for your pension holding. NOT for speculation, but for hedging against risk.

家园 time changes

搜金令v2

--in 1930s, FDR used this desperate measure to artificially create inflation to stimulate capital investment. Now, U.S. runs risk of inflation as in early 1970s, not deflation as in 1930s. If U.S. can control its inflation stably within a <5% range, it is still possible to inflate away corp/gov/household/financial debt problems as it did in 1970s.

搜金令v2--is desperate measure for desperate time. It might be used AFTER A financial system implosion. Right now, it is less probable in America than in Europe.

I have properties in both U.S. and Canada. I do not mind saying "au voir" to Uncle Sam if it pursues extreme measures (I think it is highly unlikely AT LEAST DURING THIS decade). I am sure Canada has no need to use 搜金令--it can easily result in a popular revolt if Canadian gov. dares to pursue that path.

In sum, what ALL PEOPLE SHOULD WORRY IS THE IMPLOSION OF EUROPE in 2010-2011. And the WASP elites will ensure the European suffering drags out for years, due to the inevitable tight monetary-fiscal policy combination. The Anglo-Jewish alliance has used two simple tools and easily destroyed Greece and the trust among Europeans themselves.

I am not a U.S. citizen as you are, but I have more confidence in this "city on the hill" than you do. I know the hypocritical, deeply divided,blah-blah-talking, racist-deep-in-heart(esp., against Asians) and cowardly Europeans too well during my stay in Europe, I still do not understand why you prefer the revival of and the return of power to the Old World.

家园 谢谢,看来用TIPS也是可行的?

我想如果2008Replay,就准备大部分变成TIPS或现金,然后还是坚持用Dollar Cost Averaging 进入几个Major Indices.

家园 i.e. SDS
家园 不过呢,美国不是欧洲

美国的经济已经不是2008年的经济了。所有志高气昂泡泡都被挤过了一遍,再挤水分不多了。

这次的心理恐慌程度上升的极快。市场心理一下子就跌倒了谷底。VIX从20窜到40只花2-3天的工夫。几乎是同时大家喊跌。据此估计这个跌不会是2008式的,倒像是一伙对冲基金在捣鬼,利用计算机的交易程序在套短。

只是老山一家拙见。

家园 有道理,可能这次欧洲更像九七东南亚?

核心国家法德没事,但外围猪头五国要被玩一遍,最终对美国是有利的。

家园 这么一搞,国债发行应该没有问题了,可以收工了

等下一次拍卖吧

家园 你确定你不是

为炒金做广告?

不过看来你说的很有道理,纸是印的越来越多了

家园 估计忙了半天,就为这个,随后还有下一轮,O8累
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页