西西河

主题:从贵州事件看言论自由 -- songcla

共:💬160 🌺287
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页
家园 You are too young--没有任何冲动的借口

They all have 冲动的借口, --the deep reason is "socail unfairness" which is serious too much in that area---it is a bomb waiting for the time....

家园 真相啊真相,现在已经看到了当地传出来的数个假相

副县长的公子强奸杀人

公安局长的公子强奸杀人

厅长的亲戚

群众募集的打官司的钱被公安局没收烧毁

公安局把尸体已经破坏了

这些都是从当地传来的谣言,已经证伪。如果当地人就意味着知道真相,可以宣判某机关火刑的话,那这些谣言是怎么来的?到底谁在造谣。

那个女孩死,很可怜,他的叔叔也很可怜,于是,烧公安局就合法了,不仅如此,烧邮局也合法了。求教一下,邮局到底有什么罪呢?我们先假定公安局有罪的话。

家园 行啊,炸弹等着炸

这事不是捅出来了吗?我们就看看吧,看怎么炸。看看要造谣、煽动、纵火的各位正义人士是些什么人物。你躲躲闪闪的,就是不敢说,为什么会有这么多被揭穿的谣言

家园 Again烧公安局is because公安局犯罪!!

As for 烧邮局, I suggest you see a movie 间接伤害, try to find the further social reason in this case, then you can really understand that this society is more complicated as you can imagine

家园 I have told you directly--there

is a deeper social reason, if you aren't able to undersand it, then try to travel in southwest province to experience that. However if you are member of interest group with your pre-existing position, then I remind you, this bomb is just exploded, and there will be more in future.

家园 社会是很复杂,就是不知道谁在造谣

要依靠造谣、煽动、传说、假设来证明社会的复杂

我们坐着看吧,不急。反正你说我too young,我可以等,看看到底这些谣言是谁放出来的

家园 社会的复杂no need依靠造谣、煽动、传说、假设来证明

I have told you to get into the social live. If you live in Beijing, I suggest you go to south city---Taoranting---around there for years there are plenty of ShangFang people---use your eyes and your mind, be a people with social conscience.

家园 好了,我又成利益集团的一份子了。犯事的嫌疑人,莫非是我的亲戚?

犯事的嫌疑人,莫非是我的亲戚?

还“会更多”,我见过的数千人的村民械斗,后果比这严重的至少两起。你翻翻我以前的帖子,看看我出国以前是干什么的。

你躲躲闪闪,就是不说,谣言是谁放出来的。

刚开始我以为你正经讨论呢?看到炸弹那一段,就笑了。

家园 You are funny....
家园 不好意思,我可不是呆在北京的公子哥儿

中部某省,800个乡镇,我几乎全部采访过,下面是什么状况,我比你清楚。

地方上的恶势力、官匪勾结、宗族势力,我什么没见过。

这次在贵州的事情,我个人是有判断的。公安局和煽动纵火的人,都脱不了干系。但我不了解情况,不乱猜。还真以为见几个上访的人,就知道中国是火药桶了。

家园 误会了的话俺道歉

没看出到底写的正话还是反话哈

家园 You believe you800个乡镇,几乎全部采访过

then you understand the society, I tell you I did research through not only north provinces but also all east provinces and south east provinces....for years.....

Nobody is smarter than others, people have their own position nomatter where he or she comes from.

As long as you keep in mind that to be and to live as a person with social conscience...

家园 其实这件事很简单的,等着看

现在,已经有数个谣言破产了。

造谣的人,也会有破产的一天,到时候再做结论吧。

PS:你自称在北、东、东南做过多年的研究,你真的知道中西部农村是什么样子吗?我放胆说一句吧,中西部农村,如果没人管,烂掉是有可能的,炸掉是不可能的。你知道为什么下这个结论么?

家园 In GuiZhou, what is the wage for

Alumnum mineral worker? don't tell me you don't know. And give you a further hint, the governer of Guizhou province told me directly: as long as the workers can have wage, they don't mind the wage level. Back to this issue, it isnot 谣言破产, it is social pressure on the government to be open

家园 wow

who is the "governer of Guizhou province"?

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河