3,既然你拿黑手机说事,就更说明iPhone有多黑了。HTC已经很黑了(但这样的日子已经结束了),把WM PPC手机卖到500USD,可见苹果更黑。

家园 花: 问几个缩写语

ppc wm 塞班系统和山寨分别是指啥?全称是啥?

智能手机和PDA的区别是哈?

谢谢!

家园 【原创】CE cost and Windows Mobile

1. ce授权费用, 100元左右。实际ms是出售m8获利最高的厂商

Ce core:~US$3, pro:~US$16

CE core has nothing other than a basic OS.

CE pro has wordpad, windows messenger, media player. CE5 pro you can get office viewers(excel/ppt/image/pdf/word) from M$ as a plus with extra cost. CE6 has removed them totally, they have to find 3rd party solutions for office viewer->other cost. If the spec is as Wong claimed, they have to use CE6 pro plus some 3rd party softwares. Forget the phone capability, it must be more than 100. Phone part is not easy at all as I said before. It normally means much much more development cost than a player. Further, on US/Euro cell phone market, operator customization requirements, certification requirements (FCC/CE/GCF/PTCRB....) are normally meant tens of millions of US investment before the product can be seen in the market. Can they afford this? I doubt.

I believe: M8 is possibly a lively media player in china and/or oversea. If the quality is acceptable, I wouldn't mind buy a few.

By the way, Windows Mobile 6(still Windows CE5 based) has improved a lot on user experience. It's not that bad as you said. My HTC Universal has been damaged so I'm using a HTC Wizard (released in 2005) but upgraded to WinMo 6 with spb mobileshell (everyone uses WinMo phone should try this little shell. The free features are good enough. You don't need to pay to $30 to get the full license).

I like it.

关键词(Tags): #Windows CE Mobile
家园 魅族那个好像只是说明书数据标注不符

魅族对E3抽检不合格事件发表声明

家园 answer

ppc: Windows Mobile for Pocket PC, new name Windows Mobile Classic

ppc phone:Windows Mobile for Pocket PC phone Edition, new name Windows Mobile Professional

sp: Windows Mobile Smartphone, new name Windows Mobile Standard

wm: Windows Mobile

塞班系统:Symbian OS. Normally with S60 UI or UIQ UI.

山寨: Don't know.

智能手机: Normally means, cell phone with email, web browser, PIM (personal information management), media player, and 3rd party application installation and etc..

PDA: Personal digital assistant, started from Apple Newton, are handheld computers that were originally designed as personal organizers, but became much more versatile over the years. (wiki)

answer
家园 山寨一般是指国内一些技术力量不强的厂商

形容他们只会仿造,没有自己的技术研发。

山寨是说不够正式。

不知道有没有不尊重知识产权的含义。

answer
家园 花,谢谢
家园 切,山寨厂的技术研发能力比很多大厂强多了
家园 这个授权费用是wong说的

他说大概是100多rmb,不过他确实没提到能否出来office文件,最近在做的一个项目也是设计到这块,很头痛。

另外我最近拿到一个wm5的机器,反应速度确实提高了不少,但是操作还是挺麻烦的,呵呵。

家园 送宝