西西河

主题:【原创】kobe is the best player and unquestionable MVP in the league -- Badass

共:💬11 🌺4
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 【原创】kobe is the best player and unquestionable MVP in the league

Well, we always put money where our mouth is, right? Hopefully.

When we talk about Kobe he is associated with all time greats like Chamberlin, Baylor, and Jordon. Regardless he is MVP or not this year, he is going to be in record books for sure. Here are highlights from kobe’s world this season:

81 points in single game when playing with raptors. That is second highest point ever in entire basketball history, which is only behind the 100 points played by Chamberlain in March 1962.

62 points in 3 quarters when playing mavericks. That is about 2 points per minute. He basically beat entire mavericks squad single-handedly. It also left huge wonder “what if he plays the fourth quarter …..”

25 games at 40 or more points in the season till now(there are still 4 games left in the regular season, so hold your breath). That breaks Baylor’s franchise record of 22.

46 games at 30 or more points in the season.

35.1 PPG. That is first one ever since Jordon did at 80s.

So do we understand the magnitude here?

There are other great players in the league, such as Nash, Chauncey, Dirk, Lebron etc. Unfortunately, I don’t see anyone who is playing at the level even close to Kobe. He is apparently in different class. He is the player that other NBA players watch and praise. He created so much buzz around the league and global since Jordan.

Determination:

Kobe dropped 40 points when playing though with heavy sinus infection. He was just that on. He perseveres.

Passion:

He has been on 6 days training since he got in the league. Magic said that Kobe got in the gym at 5:00am to practice every single training day. Last summer Kobe everyday shot 1000 jumpers. He constantly pushes himself to be the best he can be.

Leadership:

He has been showing young guys on the team how to play on/off the court. He pushes them to play as hard as possible. The result is that his teammates(Lamar, Kwame, Luke etc) have been playing better basketball. Whenever there is a challenge Kobe as the leader of the team answers the call. He puts the team on his shoulder. Without kobe, Lakers probably is definitely on the bottom of the league.

We don’t think there would be any debate who is going to be MVP, do we?

Let’s wrap it up this chapter with words from our beloved Kobe:

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons"

[MP=320,240]http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=ZPya5IILNiE[/MP]

元宝推荐:铁手,
    • 家园 kobe81

kobe已经做到了在他这样的身体素质下的极限,虽然因为爆发力,弹跳能力的差距,在出手瞬间的稳定性方面无法赶上当年的帮主,体现在命中率上,在高得分的同时没有帮主那样的高命中率.但在技术层面和技术运用方面似乎已没有什么明显的差距,在当今的联盟,无疑是第一SG.

• 家园 其实我在这个赛季之前对他的印象也就一般吧

觉得他球技是没话说,但是做人好像就~~~~

不过说回来,上过大学的和没上过的真不同, 两虎相争之时,舆论普遍偏向读过大学的SHARK,而把KOBE当坏人.在这里我不讨论SHARK的憨厚是真是假,不过KOBE还是要检讨一下自己的形象

这个赛季主要是因为他拿81分的那场我看了直播,惊为天人,所以在all star后开始关注LAKERS

但是,LAKERS是唯一一个第一得分手比第二得分手平均每场多出20分的队伍.今年我最喜欢的太阳(我在加拿大)表现不好,所以LAKERS能否进第二轮谁也不知道,因为刚才结束的比赛中,LAKERS在BACK TO BACK比赛中赢了SUNS 20分;加上SUNS赛季后期明显疲软,个人觉得LAKERS V.S SUNS在50 50中=_= 相信这么多的LAKERS饭(或者说KOBE饭)应该很开心吧

• 家园 球技上,kobe无疑是目前最好的,

做人上,kobe比较有个性,不过,那个super star没有个性呀,呵呵。

shaq的出走和kobe关系不大,那是business. Buss is the owner, kobe is a player. Shaq has been going downhill since 2002, Kobe has been co-captain for a few years. Kobe was young, he was rising star. Picking kobe than shaq was sound business call, it is business.

大家看球,不就是看球技,敬业精神吗?嗬嗬

• 家园 KOBE球技我觉得可以用perfert来形容,但是对于球队来说

个人超强的技术真就这么重要吗?

前面我说了,Kobe比Lamar Odom 平均每场多20分.其他人我就不说了.Kobe可以为队友创造投篮机会,但是他无法让队友打的更好.在这点上,Nash,Nowitzki和Billups比他做的好多了

当年乔老大在天上飞来飞去又怎样,还不是有了帮手才成为一方霸主.

至于您说Shaq出走跟Kobe没多大关系,应该不是吧

Shark这2年拿的工资并不高,而且比起在Miami当老大,恐怕呆在LA的成就感更大(这就是为什么乔丹,米勒都曾经有念头去Knicks)

报纸上说他2人矛盾多深多深虽不可全信,但是您看一下LA VS MIAMI的比赛,赛前队员不是都会抱一下表示表示吗?但我仔细看过,SHAQ和KOBE是绝对没有这种走过场的拥抱的

所以说,因为SHAQ老化严重而将他还走,让自己球队年轻化是说不通的

• 家园 以前对他的印象一直不如对乔丹的好,主要是觉得乔丹面对挑战的态度

不过看你这么一些,不由的对KOBE也佩服起来。看来他不单单是个PLAYER,还是个很不错的LEADER。这就很不简单了。

• 家园 科公子是还不错

你可以在修改或者发表文章时候,在标题前加上原创或者文摘的分类词.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河