西西河

主题:Watch out the Euro crisis -- parishg

共:💬16 🌺41 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页
  • 家园 Watch out the Euro crisis

Italy could be the tipping point.

The second half of 2011 is sure to see a fast weakening US and global economy. Declining stock market is inevitable.

In the European markets, almost every national market looks dangerous except Germany.

Keep long position in China's A market is clearly stupid. China is experiencing a fast slow-down.

http://www.ccthere.com/article/2865650

It is funny to review some historical posts and some posts below my comment.

As I said before, Euro is going to die. Simple. Period.

Really tired of 大旗派...

通宝推:lilly,SkyWalkerJ,
    • 家园 楼主的话正在变成现实

欧股前两天大跌了。

意大利工人大罢工了。

默克尔地方选举失利了。

那么,那只引起风暴的蝴蝶什么时候来,会是哪个呢?

希腊?西班牙?还是法国?

• 家园 我的问题是,美国如此推波助澜地要整死欧洲目的何在?

虽然可以从欧洲的尸体上撕下来不少的肉,但是美洲狮确信它能从紧跟而至的鬣狗群里面分得更多?

• 家园 this is expected by some

But always run into the discrepency at the end on where is the hide out: gold? Silver?

• 家园 gold is good.

actually gold moved up even before the crisis hit Euroland again on last Friday.

Gold is very solid and much less volatile than any other commodity. But I only invest in physical gold.

• 家园 the Swedish economy also?
      • 家园 remember last Asian economic

crisis?

• 家园 yes. But I am not in the

economy field at all. Yet in some way I quite trust your judgement thus I have such a general question. If you could give some explanation shortly or in details, it would be very helpful for me to understand the overall situation in this country.

For your information: I just heard that in Sweden from this Septermber student in the primary schools start to learn Chinese. Chinese has been treated as the fist 2nd language in this country as a national policy for the Swedish students. Actually 3 months ago I heard it would be applied only to high school students. But now it seems the policy has been upgraded and enlarged to yougher kids.

• 家园 Sweden is too close to Euro

-land.

Too much export and import with Euroland.

During the recent currency crisis, Swedish currency was pushed up further, making its export even worse against Euroland.

Sweden also has a housing bubble. During low rate period in Euroland, Swedish central bank could not really control its own domestic bank lending, because many borrowers could do currency swap with euro banks.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河