• 家园 网上买会便宜

Newegg或者circuit city是专门做电子产品的,一般会好一点

amazon和ebay基本用来撞运气

另外就是看deals2buy这种网站,坐等好的deal出现

镜头一般配的都不一样要看清楚,也可以单独买

给老爸买的话,直接拆开,出入关的时候说自己用的就行了

• 家园 ebay有8%bing cash back

paypal only。如果你有另外的2%,就有10%的折价了。500D北美叫T1i,现在正降价涅,仔细翻翻帖子。

http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=9&sort=threadstarted&order=desc&daysprune=7&icon=38

• 家园 Bing的现金回扣马上就要结束了。

BCB七月底就结束了。切记。

Microsoft is discontinuing its Bing Cashback program — via which the company paid consumers to use its Bing search engine to shop — as of July 30.

Microsoft will continue running the Cashback program until 9:00 p.m. PT on July 30 and will continue to offer Cashback offers until that time. After that, Microsoft is giving customers a year to redeem any credits they’ve accumulated via Cashback. Microsoft also will provide 12 months of customer support for the service。

• 家园 这个deal看上去不错

就是搭售一堆别的东西,呵呵:

Canon Rebel T1i 15MP Digital SLR w/ 18-55mm IS & 55-250mm IS Lenses + Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II Photo Printer + Tiffen 58mm UV Filter = $759 after $400 MIR

Amazon has

Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens [amazon.com] - $699.00

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras [amazon.com] - $229.54

Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer (3295B002) [amazon.com] - $429.99

Tiffen 58mm UV Protection Filter [amazon.com] - $12.39

Add all the above and apply coupon code 5525OBUN for $200 off.

Items: $1,358.53

Shipping & Handling: $36.53

Super Saver Discount: -$36.53

Promotion Applied: -$200.00

Promotion Applied: -$12.39

Total Before Tax: $1,158.53

Estimated Tax: $0.00

Less MIR -$400.00

Final Price $758.53

Printer Mail in Rebate [images-amazon.com]

MIR Notes:

1.This promotion is valid for product shipped from and sold by Amazon.com ONLY. This rebate does not apply to purchases made from other

sellers on the Amazon.com website.

2 .Both Printer and Camera invoice(s) must show order was

placed on the same calendar day and contain same Billing Addressee.

• 家园 18-200IS is not a standard

kit lens. So what you need is, at 1st, just keep the body and sell all of others on ebay or local craglist. Also purchase that lens separately at ebay Canon authorized dealers, like adorama, beach camera, etc, to get 10% discount, tax only at NY & NJ. bing will be dead at 7/30. and the current canon promotion ends at 7/10 (ur lens is not in the list).

You might need a hoya HD or B+W UV/protection filter for the 18-200IS since they are very good for travel and no lens hood coming with that lens. maybe, 72mm is expensive, but most of Canon L lenses can use 72mm filter, so it's not a big deal if ur father wants to spend more on lenses in the future. I still recommend to purchase the filter directly from B&H.

For custom, don't worry. Purchase a lowepro slingshot camera bag and put all of gears in it. Go home., no problem.

• 家园 还是在美国买吧!

还是在美国购买相机及镜头吧,原因是日本销往欧美的产品和销往亚洲的产品,产地有可能不同,质量也有所不同,销往欧美的产品原则上比销往中国大陆的产品质量好。另外提醒一点:或许欧美产品可能没有中文菜单。(价格应该相差不大)

• 家园 在美国买只有美加的保修
      • 家园 美国的Canon DSLR有中文菜单

我不相信日本相机的质量和销售地有关。1、日本的质量控制概念全面提高质量,在制造中消灭次品,而不是通过质检剔除次品;2、工厂质检是稀疏抽检,无法把A货B货分开,分别发送。

如果是不同型号发往不同地方,X型号是中国特有,Y型号是美国特有,两者大同小异,但型号之间有质量差别,这个我相信。但同一型号在不同地方,应该没有质量差别,除非A工厂全部发往A国家,B工厂全部发往B国家,而日本DSLR不是这样的情况。

• 家园 那么中国叫500D,

美国叫T1i,这算不算不同型号呢?

Canon在美国卖的很多相机都有中文菜单。就连很多卡片机都有中文菜单。

• 家园 除了在美国、加拿大,在全世界都叫500D

包括在欧洲和日本,你说欧洲、日本的500D和中国的500D算不算同一个型号呢?

• 家园 在本匪看来,

欧洲、日本的500D和中国的500D应该算同一个型号,因为都叫500D。但是美加的T1i,虽然和500D是同一个机型,却有着不同的名字。我不知道它们算不算同一个型号。不知晨大是否知道为啥Canon专门给北美的机子起个不同的名字?

• 家园 早年Canon在胶卷单反时代,在北美推出Rebel

北美市场据说不喜欢数字系列的型号,而喜欢名字系列的型号,这一点从汽车上可以看出来,奔驰、宝马用数字,但福特、通用、克莱斯勒用名字。日本在汽车命名上跟从北美,但在相机命名上跟从欧洲,Nikon的F和D

系列,Canon的EOS系列,都是数字。但为了讨好北美市场,入门DSLR叫Digital Rebel,以后就一直用X、T(不知道这两个字母的出处)叫下来了。

• 家园 500D没那么贵的,好像就4K多

现在升级版550D带头才5500左右

晕,你不是在说EOS 50D吧,那和500D可是完全不同的两款哦

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河