/ 2
下页 末页
      • 家园 有道理,可能这次欧洲更像九七东南亚?

核心国家法德没事,但外围猪头五国要被玩一遍,最终对美国是有利的。

• 家园 花,GLD也不行吗?能否推荐几个合适散户的ETF?

或者绑定黑老大GS? 如果真到井大说的收金令V2.0,大家也只有挨宰的分了。

而且401K也选择有限,只有Stock/Bond Funds。

• 家园 GLD has no enough gold

to back up its own paper gold certificate. It uses futures and treasury notes. You should double check its prospectus. Just google it.

井大说的收金令V2.0,--only desperate measures during FDR time to use inflation to stimulate investment. US now runs risk of inflation, not deflation as in early 1930s.

401K也选择有限,只有Stock/Bond Funds。

--first, during business boom time, invest in stock index. During crisis period, keep everything in GOV. BOND fund.

By doing this, you at least avoid the big mistake in 2008 and can ensure a stable return around 5% before tax--that's enough to beat US inflation.

US is a strong democratic nation, Fed can create inflation, but there will be political pressure to get rid of inflation. Anglos are not Latin Americans.

BTW, you can use your own money to invest in SP500 index puts as another hedge for your pension holding. NOT for speculation, but for hedging against risk.

• 家园 国内已经有人囤黄金了

股市这波大跌,象中金黄金这些还能逆市走强。

但是从长期收益看,黄金也不是最好的选择。

献花。

欧洲底子还在,毕竟是近代文明的摇篮。

• 家园 你不怕搜金令v2, 呵呵

现在大家手上应该都是现金,当心被人挖个坑去填。

• 家园 井大意思黄金已高位,等着人接?
      • 家园 time changes

搜金令v2

--in 1930s, FDR used this desperate measure to artificially create inflation to stimulate capital investment. Now, U.S. runs risk of inflation as in early 1970s, not deflation as in 1930s. If U.S. can control its inflation stably within a <5% range, it is still possible to inflate away corp/gov/household/financial debt problems as it did in 1970s.

搜金令v2--is desperate measure for desperate time. It might be used AFTER A financial system implosion. Right now, it is less probable in America than in Europe.

I have properties in both U.S. and Canada. I do not mind saying "au voir" to Uncle Sam if it pursues extreme measures (I think it is highly unlikely AT LEAST DURING THIS decade). I am sure Canada has no need to use 搜金令--it can easily result in a popular revolt if Canadian gov. dares to pursue that path.

In sum, what ALL PEOPLE SHOULD WORRY IS THE IMPLOSION OF EUROPE in 2010-2011. And the WASP elites will ensure the European suffering drags out for years, due to the inevitable tight monetary-fiscal policy combination. The Anglo-Jewish alliance has used two simple tools and easily destroyed Greece and the trust among Europeans themselves.

I am not a U.S. citizen as you are, but I have more confidence in this "city on the hill" than you do. I know the hypocritical, deeply divided,blah-blah-talking, racist-deep-in-heart(esp., against Asians) and cowardly Europeans too well during my stay in Europe, I still do not understand why you prefer the revival of and the return of power to the Old World.

• 家园 送宝,看来通货膨胀是跑不掉的了?

谢谢:作者意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

• 家园 第三次世界大战还是在欧洲展开

欧洲这次应该是彻底没落了吧?想来欧洲自从法西斯主义兴盛以来一直想着统一,这次看来是没啥希望了。也许右翼势力会更加迅速的崛起?毛子总是一个变数。

• 家园 小猪们不行了,但是大猪们还能过的不错

我的感觉是如同1997年。亚洲金融危机之前,别人是把中国和四小虎来比的,危机之后,四小虎就落在中国后面了,但是亚洲四小龙还是排在前头的;这次欧洲风暴,应该是PIIGS几国遭殃,但是英法德等几个欧洲大国,影响应该不大。

偶们能收购的目标,应该是PIIGS和意大利。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 2
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河