分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 Miracle! 生命奇迹

向生命敬礼

向所有参加营救的人致敬!

外链出处

• 家园 一个悲剧被故意误导成一个喜剧,这才是中国的悲哀

我又想起了之前的广东兴宁矿难,现在已经不了了之了。那埋在井下的100多条冤魂,不知道是否受到缅怀?

• 家园 兴宁矿难16名渎职者被判刑

广东兴宁矿难案一审宣判 16名渎职者被判刑

梅州市安监局原局长王卓雄、原副局长李振模,兴宁市国土局原副局长李振权等16名被告人分别以玩忽职守罪、滥用职权罪、受贿罪,被判处缓刑2年至有期徒刑6年。

法院认为,16名被告人在案发后均能主动向事故调查组如实交代问题。被告人李振权有自首、立功情节,曾锡良有自首情节。法院依法作出一审判决:以玩忽职守罪、受贿罪分别判处被告人李振权、曾锡良有期徒刑6年和4年6个月;以滥用职权罪判处被告人潘晋岳有期徒刑1年缓刑2年,以玩忽职守罪判处其余13名被告人3年6个月以下有期徒刑。

据了解,此次矿难发生后,共有22名政府和管理部门公职人员受到党纪政纪处分,23名政府和管理部门公职人员及矿主曾云高等18名大径里煤炭有限公司有关人员被追究刑事责任。3月8日上午宣判的16名被告人都是政府和管理部门公职人员,其余人等将另案处理。

这次王家岭,不判几个不足以平民愤。

官方首次表示将启动山西王家岭矿难问责程序

• 家园 相对来说还算从严了,老美wv的矿有458项违规去年被罚了

$382k,人不在乎,接着挖...

矿老板说,你要是敢拍照,小心吃枪子。

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/west-virginia-mine-disaster-repeated-safety-violations-red/story?id=10301990

West Virginia Mine Disaster: Repeated Safety Violations Were A 'Red Flag'

More Than 100 Safety Violations For Upper Big Branch Mine So Far This Year,

548 Violations In 2009

14 comments By BRIAN ROSS and MATTHEW MOSK

Apr. 6, 2010

Critics say a surge of federal safety citations and revealing internal

corporate memos all suggest that the company behind the Upper Big Branch

mine – where 25 coal miners died Monday -- has focused more on generating

record profits than on protecting its workers.

Coal Boss Don Blankenship: If you take photos, "you're liable to get shot.""

It was surprising how much evidence there was of a general disregard for

safety of coal miners," Bruce Stanley, a lawyer who battled Massey Energy on

behalf of the widows of two dead miners, told ABC News Tuesday.

Over the last year, there has been a spike in fines for the operators of

Upper Big Branch, many involving flagrant and repeated violations that were

above the national average. Federal records showed the Massey Energy

subsidiary received 548 citations in 2009 and 122 so far in 2010.

There were 58 last month alone, including almost daily citations related to

proper ventilation or the dangerous accumulation of coal dust. J. Davitt

McAteer, who once oversaw the nation's mine safety administration, said

Tuesday that he believes regulators should have known there was a problem

brewing. "That's a red flag. That's saying, 'wait a minute, something's gone

wrong here,'" he said.

Federal mine safety officials said today that even with the continued and

recurring problems over the last month, the law did not allow them to shut

the mine down.

不过最后一句说明不关煤矿是合法的,矿老板大概没啥事。

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
        • 家园 悲哀!

这次王家岭,不判几个不足以平民愤

判了又怎么样?想想克拉玛依的况丽。

我不知道死去的民工活在世上更有价值,还是那些个官僚。

玩忽职守?滥用职权?这些人应该判故意杀人罪,至少是过失杀人罪。

• 家园 全部饿死在井下才合乎您的道理罗?矿难调查已经开始,美国还

有二十多人在井下挨饿呢,您上美国这么说说如何?

• 家园 花一个, bless
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页