西西河

主题:【原创】一个西方资本家对章家顿的臭骂 -- 坏囡

共:💬9 🌺46 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 【原创】一个西方资本家对章家顿的臭骂

我简直不能相信章家顿那个衰仔还能在四处兜售他那些胡说八道。1990年代中期,我听信了那个衰仔的忽悠(在他那本《中国即将崩溃》书里面),沽空中国市场。可自那以后,中国市场增长了30倍,我损失之惨就毋庸再提了。我只能怪自己愚笨如牛,竟让听信了这白痴的忽悠。

顺带说一句,过去15年内,美国股市经历了6次熊市,(股指)现在已经回到了15年前的水平。

现在我搞清楚了,章“砖家”其实对经济与生意一无所知。他唯一知道的东西就是政治,那个该死的政治.......

I cannot believe a loser by the name of Gordon Chang can spread hogwash all over the places again. I followed his advice (in his book "Coming collapse of China") and shorted Chinese markets in the mid 1990s. Since then the China's markets advanced more than 3000% and needlessly to say I suffered heavy losses. OK, I blame myself for being stupid enough to listen to an idiot. By the way, in the same 15 year time frame the American stock market suffered 6 bear market, and is where it was 15 years ago!

Now I know better, Mr. Chang has knows nothing about economics and business. All he knows is politics, politics, and stupid politics. Could you please move your hogwash to where it belongs (e.g. Young Replibcans for Future America?) I am a loyal Forbes fan and all I need to know is fact, fact, and more fact. Who needs your stupid opinions anyway?

http://rate.forbes.com/comments/CommentServlet?op=cpage&sourcename=story&StoryURI=2009/08/13/india-china-relations-population-opinions-columnists-gordon-chang.html&com=83741

• 家园 你们太坏了!章家敦的宏文顶几个师!

章家敦与陈水扁是我党新的革命时期新的历史条件下,在对外战线上,涌现出的英雄模范人物!战斗在敌人的心臟,不惜身败名裂,甚至还要承受一些不明真相群众的冷嘲热讽,克服种种困难,充分发挥自己的力量,为我党革命事业作出卓越贡献,不容易啊。

如果外国专家中充斥着章家敦之流,那该多好……

• 家园 翻译纠正

这老外不是减少了在中国得生意,而是沽空中国市场……所以损手烂脚

• 家园 这位立场不坚定,怨不得别人。

所谓经济就是战争。

想当年,无论是tg对国民党也好,美帝对德国法西斯也好,都是越说敌人要垮台了,越是要接近敌人打击敌人呀。

这位老先生倒好,自己立马躲得远远地,结果敌人就是因为少着一斧子没垮,自己还要后悔。

看看现在的tg,为了攻击美国和美国的关系变得多么紧密,分也分不开。

• 家园 【原创】看来章“砖家”的“裸奔”已经被外国人围观了

这些都是对章家顿文章的评论。看来章“砖家”的“裸奔”已经被外国人围观了

本世纪开始于20010101,第一个十年结束于20101231。按章先生的说法,离中国末日只有大约500天了。大家都很淡定,张先生实际对此也很淡定,原因呢说出啦就没有什么意思了。

我建议章先生马上写本书,描绘一下中国崩溃后世界从此安详太平人民幸福无比的情景,同时也可描绘了下他如何将在临时之前得知自己因成为地球上亘古无双的预言家而被永载史册,从此含笑九泉。

This century begins on 1/1/2001, so the end of the fist decade is 12/31/2010. China has only about 500 days before the doom's day that Mr Chang had predicated arrives. Everybody just be cool. Mr Chang actually does not care about the issue in this article, because it is pointless to do so. My suggestion is that Mr Chang should start to write about what a wonderful world it gonna be after China collapse and how everybody lives happily ever after, and how he can die with the satisfaction knowing that he will be remembered as the greatest prophet ever lived on this planet.

ommentServlet?op=CPage&pageNumber=2&StoryURI=2009/08/13/india-china-relations-population-opinions-columnists-gordon-chang.html&sourcename=story

• 家园 真的有宝!

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出。

此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】

• 家园 再一则围观贴

isn't Gordon Chang the same fool who said China would "collapse" in 2006? I saw an interview with him at Realclearworld, where they asked what happened with his predictions. His reply was something like, "China is still going to collapse. I'm not going to give a date this time, but it'll happen soon." LOL, dumba55.

So I wouldn't put much stock in what this idiot, and instigator, has to say. I'm no psychiatrist, but it's pretty obvious that Gordon suffered some deep trauma and psychological scarring which drives his hatred for China. This leads to his prayers and agitation for nuclear armageddon between 2.5 billion people. Think of Gordon as a neocon, except he's not pushing the US to invade Iraq or Iran to protect Israel, but pushing India to attack China to overcome some personal psychological inadequacies.

http://rate.forbes.com/comments/CommentServlet?op=CPage&pageNumber=4&StoryURI=2009/08/13/india-china-relations-population-opinions-columnists-gordon-chang.html&sourcename=story

• 家园 有宝!

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出。

此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河