/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 湖人球迷对季后赛评论

湖人BBS上,湖人球迷正在展望第2场季后赛。

虽然第一场大意失荆州,多数湖人球迷仍然相信湖人能灭火。

乐观的认为5场之内结束战斗,即使不乐观的也认为可以在第7场获胜。

转贴一些湖人球迷的评论,多数球迷很友善:

- 关于湖人轻敌

Yao seems primed to go all out against us. I think a lot of people have underestimated his desire to win. This will be a tough series.

Yao is a match up problem for us...Bynum/Pau needs to adjust defending against him..I'm hoping we could tire him out every game but the guy looked fresh..

Yao isn't a matchup problem for us. When Houston was at their best they had Brooks and Artest cutting us up. If Yao is gonna score, let him score. No reason to worry about the guy. He's not going to go off and carry his team on his back. Brooks and Artest are the guys we need to limit and we did a piss poor job at it.

Yao is very underrated. I've always like him, and now since he's made himself a versatile big man it's beocming more evident that he can be almost classified as one of the elite players in the league. The only thing that is stopping him putting my whole stamp of approval on him as an elite player is the fact that he lacks that killer instinct and intensity. That swag and over confident mindset like most star players do. But I guess that's not his style, but he's really good especially as a big man who can play just about every position. What he did last night was awsome and showed something my beloved T-Mac didn't do this season and that was "Not quit on his team" he came out there and sealed it for them and with that being said he's got all of my respect for that.

You tell that to the Blazers when they let him score in the first game of the Rockets vs Blazer series. He dumped 21 points on the Blazers without missing one shot in the first half.

I'll be very worry if Lakers don't give the same focus to Yao ming as it does to Artest and Brooks. I hope Bynum and Gasol will be able handle him in Game 2.

PJ needs to realize that Yao is just getting heated up. Gasol is no match for Yao. If they want an advantage, they have to play physical with him, that's the only way and Gasol isn't the guy for that. It will have to be Bynum and maybe even Odom. They will have to live with Yao's outside shot, but must try to deny him in the paint.

- 关于姚明解释火箭是UNDERDOG(哀兵):

yao is a comedian.

Yao is one funny guy. "NBA, where anything happens." haha

yao's english, A+

- 关于姚明受伤

seriously huh? and yet we have the guls to call out other fans for being classless....Honestly I didn't want to see Yao hurt last nite cause if we win the series because of that, doesn't make us the better team and doesn't make us better either for future rds.

Agreed.. I'm glad Yao came back. His willingness to come back showed a lot of heart and Yao doesn't want to let his team down especially in the playoffs. It Yao didn't come back and we ended up winning it, it wouldn't have been a sweet victory anyways. Yao doesn't talk much trash and he's letting his numbers do the talking especially in Game 1. Yao's number speaks for itself especially when he outplayed Gasol & Bynum.. Odom should learn from Yao on how to shoot free throws.. Sasha should learn how to shoot from the outside like Yao did.. Lakers just didn't play like they wanted to win yesterday.. could be a 1 week rust, but no excuse..

was mad that Yao Ming came back

I was hoping he would get injuried for the series

But you make a good point. Good thing he came back so we wouldnt have been embarassed.

Im sure Gasol will get back on page next game.

I thought it showed a lot of heart that he came back. Cant hate on a guy getting hurt, then manning up coming back in and hitting his first shot.

Plus, did we really want to beat them without Yao and have to hear that from them until next years playoffs?

Plus PLUS, why ever wish for someone to get injured?

I wanted Yao to get carted off the court. This is this the playoffs.

I sure didn't see any Celtics fans wishing that we had Bynum last year so their Championship felt fair.

This is the playoffs!

o you wish injury on people? That's awful. As a competitor and an athlete you should never wish harm on your opponent. Hell as a person, you should never wish harm on someone.

dude thats just wrong and pathetic.....you want to beat a team because of a key injury? We NEVER had Bynum to begin with for last yrs. playoffs so comparing that to Yao situation is just plain wrong.

No no no. You misunderstood me.

I don't want Yao hurt.

But if he does that's just part of the game. No need to light candles and start praying for his return.

No, but you should definitely wish him the best. When he went down, the first thing that came to my mind was "gee, I hope he's okay." The second was "well alright, let's get going."

As far as I'm concerned the first reaction should always be there. Then the game goes on.

• 家园 体育竞技-试验13

鲜花已经成功送出。

此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】

关键词(Tags): #体育竞技-实验
    • 家园 沉个宝:)

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出。

此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】

Yao is one funny guy. "NBA, where anything happens." haha
      这位说错了,姚明说的是“NBA, where amazing happens.”---就是NBA今年季后赛的广告词

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1