西西河

主题:图片分享网站 -- guanj

共:💬2 🌺2 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 图片分享网站

If you are looking for a fast and stable website to share your photos, Pict.com is a fantastic image hosting website for you!

Pict.com is simple and impressively user-friendly in the way that it has no frills in uploading images: simply click on the frame (and it’s shown directly on the home page) and your pictures are immediately uploaded in the shortest time possible.

From my experience, it has fast and reliable servers as well to ensure maximum speed in uploading your images. There are unlimited uploads for your images for the ********, as well as automatic image resizing to help you make sure your images are presented in the best way. Furthermore, it allows you to photo share with your friends so they can all view them!

To make hosting more convenient, Pict.com also has a specific application for Firefox. Users can simply upload pictures they find interesting on the internet, directly to the website. This easy to use interface is highly recommended for people who simply want a simple method of hosting photos, or even for first-timers who don’t need the extra frills that other picture hosting websites offer.

I believe, Pict.com is the best image hosting website which no other image hosting website is so simple and easy to use. In addition, there is no ad banner hanging on the pages to annoy you. Go and try it! I am sure you will bookmark it as I do.

中文版本(简单):

Pict.com是一个非常简便的图片分享网站。设计非常简单,一次性可以上传20张,但是没有总数的限制。更难能可贵的是现在网站上没有任何广告!而且上传速度很快,网站也很稳定。确实值得推荐,所以特别也用中文写了一遍。

此文转自褪墨/弥缝的BLOG

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河