西西河

主题:今天道指将要高开,是做空建仓好时机 -- 混天球

共:💬7 🌺2 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 今天道指将要高开,是做空建仓好时机

就等飞人兄指点迷津了。另外不知大家怎么看和应对9月18日的美联储会议?如果提前建扑的仓位,一旦老本宣布降息,会有一个比较大的跌,如果空仓等待消息明朗化,那么一旦不降息,股市马上暴跌而扑的价格猛涨,我们就踏空了。如何操作,请大家提些意见。

我的初步想法是把最烂(最保险)的扑提前建仓,然后等待9月18日消息明朗化后补仓。大家怎么说?

• 家园 先放松心情度假去吧

减息不是一次性的,估计市场牛气有个再而衰,三而竭的过程,到后来就是打强心针,牛牛也不肯起来了。现在这波,还是没冲过50天平均线,虽然气势汹汹。

话说回来了,有些股票,就是指数大涨,它们也不怎么涨,甚至还跌。机会总是有的,呵呵。

俺的准备工作,尽快尽快,争取不要让大家错过赚钱的良机,呵呵。

• 家园 昨天美国第二季度经济数据出栏, 远好于预期

这才是今天大涨的原因

• 家园 今天是9月18日的演习

股市高开等待老本的演讲(一个学术会),然后暴涨或暴跌。当然和918的影响没法比。请大家关注。

• 家园 开得很高

Stocks opened sharply higher Friday as Wall Street awaited a plan by President Bush to help borrowers facing trouble paying their mortgages. The advance also came ahead of a speech from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke that Wall Street hopes will at least hint at a rate cut.

Dow 13,353.67 114.94 (0.87%)

Nasdaq 2,590.16 24.86 (0.97%)

S&P 500 1,473.69 16.05 (1.10%)

• 家园 Bernake gave in to the pressure.

The old dog gives in.

It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve--nor would it be appropriate--to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions. But developments in financial markets can have broad economic effects felt by many outside the markets, and the Federal Reserve must take those effects into account when determining policy. In a statement issued simultaneously with the discount window announcement, the FOMC indicated that the deterioration in financial market conditions and the tightening of credit since its August 7 meeting had appreciably increased the downside risks to growth. In particular, the further tightening of credit conditions, if sustained, would increase the risk that the current weakness in housing could be deeper or more prolonged than previously expected, with possible adverse effects on consumer spending and the economy more generally.

• 家园 Holy Sh*t!, I lost 35%

But I am pretty sure it will come back. I am a "Bear" in my heart.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河