主题:【文摘】杀妻暴君亨利八世 -- 阿康

共:💬9 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页
  • 家园 【文摘】杀妻暴君亨利八世

By 猫行天下 点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

亨利八世就是那个著名的杀妻暴君,他一共娶了6个妻子,,其中第一个第四个被他遗弃,第三个难产而死,第二个第五个被砍头,比较幸运的是第6个了,亨利死在她前头,亨利死后她又改嫁了一个大臣.

亨利的第一个妻子是他的寡嫂,西班牙公主凯瑟林,他们有一个女儿,就是后来的BLOODY MARY.因为没有男性子嗣,亨利离弃了她娶了安.保林,他们两也生了一个女儿,就是后来伟大的伊丽莎白一世. 安.保林的命运也很悲惨,当了三年王后,就因为没有生男孩而失宠,亨利为了摆脱她,诬陷她与N人通奸,包括她的亲兄弟,最后她在伦敦塔被斩首.

亨利的第三个妻子(不好意思,我一下想不起来了名字了)终于如愿以尝的给亨利生了一个男孩,就是后来的爱德华七世,可是这个妻子也因为难产丢了性命.

第四任妻子,来自克里夫的安呢,据说是极度平凡乏味的一个女子,亨利是怎么摆脱她的我就不知道了。

第五任妻子,美丽的卡特林娜,他们结婚的时候亨利已经是个肥胖的老头了,所以卡特林那真的红杏出墙了,不幸被亨利发现,于是她也在伦敦塔丢了脑袋.

第六任就比较幸运,亨利在嫌弃她之前自己先咽气了,所以这位女士还可以好整以遐的改嫁他人,过上稍微正常一点的家庭生活,至少不用担心老公什么时候把自己的脖子砍掉.

在这六位妻子中, 凯瑟林和安.保林是比较传奇的两位,莎士比亚在他的亨利八世中也描写了她们,大家要是有兴趣我再详细写她们两的故事.

另,亨利在追求安.保林时写的情书真可谓是情书中的经典,美丽深情感人至深,至今还和马克思给燕妮的情书等一起被录入情书典范,,可是我每次看到这篇情书,只会有一种浑身发冷的血淋林的感觉,因为就是这个写信人,精心策划砍掉了他在信里所声称爱到无法呼吸的女子的脑袋. 所以如果诸位姐妹身边有MM因为被情书感动而爱上了不该爱的人,你们可以给他看亨利八世的情书,然后告诉她后面发生的故事,估计MM们就再也不会相信情书了,呵呵.

• 家园 要是中国皇帝,全娶了不就完了,杀一个娶一个多麻烦

这不是我说的,记得柏杨一篇杂文里曾提到过

• 家园 他的儿子是爱德华六世,而不是七世。

他当国王没多久就得了皇室的血友病死掉了。

• 家园 可英格兰人却对这个“暴君”奉若神明:P

大约两年前我去了位于伦敦市郊的Henry VIII的宫殿,据说是英国最好的宫殿了。其实就两栋楼,没什么特别。只是宫殿旁边的花园非常漂亮。一条小河缓缓流过,几十只天鹅在里面欢快的畅游,还有为数不少的野鸭,在这样的花园里散步真是一件非常令人陶醉的事。

本来照了几张相片的,可惜里面的人长的不是很帅,为了不给大家带来视觉污染就不贴出来了:P

• 家园 你有该情书吗,是否可以读一下
      • 家园 Selection of henry's love letters to Anne

点看全图

外链图片需谨慎,可能会被源头改

My mistress and friend: I and my heart put ourselves in your hands, begging you to have them suitors for your good favour, and that your affection for them should not grow less through absence. For it would be a great pity to increase their sorrow since absence does it sufficiently, and more than ever I could have thought possible reminding us of a point in astronomy, which is, that the longer the days are the farther off is the sun, and yet the more fierce. So it is with our love, for by absence we are parted, yet nevertheless it keeps its fervour, at least on my side, and I hope on yours also: assuring you that on my side the ennui of absence is already too much for me: and when I think of the increase of what I must needs suffer it would be well nigh unbearable for me were it not for the firm hope I have and as I cannot be with you in person, I am sending you the nearest possible thing to that, namely, my picture set in a bracelet, with the whole device which you already know. Wishing myself in their place when it shall please you. This by the hand of

Your loyal servant and friend

H.Rex

No more to you at this present mine own darling for lack of time but that I would you were in my arms or I in yours for I think it long since I kissed you. Written after the killing of an hart at a xj. of the clock minding with God's grace tomorrow mightily timely to kill another: by the hand of him which I trust shortly shall be yours.

Henry R.

Mine own sweetheart, these shall be to advertise you of the great loneliness that I find here since your departing, for I ensure you methinketh the time longer since your departing now last than I was wont to do a whole fortnight: I think your kindness and my fervents of love causeth it, for otherwise I would not have thought it possible that for so little a while it should have grieved me, but now that I am coming toward you methinketh my pains been half released.... Wishing myself (specially an evening) in my sweetheart's arms, whose pretty dukkys I trust shortly to kiss. Written with the hand of him that was, is, and shall be yours by his will.

H.R.

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 1
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河