家园 瞎扯也要有个度,军队的资料外交部从何而来?
匿名 不只是行为,态度也有问题,去年仓促放开捅了篓子后,新年献词却

之后的新年献词却是那套说辞,不仅不吸取教训,反而粉饰太平,之后有段时间宣传口还说取得胜利之类的话,后来就不提了,也不推广疫苗了,然后迎来第二波

这些年很多事都是虎头蛇尾,或是翻大饼,从来不吸取教训

家园 部里谁敢说啊,一言堂自上而下普遍存在
家园 哈,方平回来啦

老方呀,你这阵子是跑哪里去了?你这一跑,加上铁手一改,吓得我几乎全面闭嘴呀。

家园 和平年代官员因经济或裤裆丑闻下台不是什么大不了的事情

又不是脑袋吊裤腰带上革命出身的,革命成功了自己蜕变成曾经的革命对象才不可理解可叹可惜。不承认TG一贯的委员会制度是理解不了TB政治的,重要岗位的任免即使是毛邓时代也不是一个人说了算。你们一口一个一尊,他也不过可能比胡权威大一些而已,靠港台式的地摊宫斗剧解读TG的权力分配除了无知就是阴暗,这个从来都是TG内部山头和路线的平衡,

是先有山头再站路线还是先有路线后拜山头,实际情况很复杂因人而异因事不同。

Q这事儿,爆了就处理是对的,网络时代爆与不爆还真不仅仅是当事人或者竞争对手能左右的。

事务级别的官员,还怕位子空了没人干得了?

家园 这是个什么事情?
家园 单位里面保留一两个刺头其实是好事

人上一百形形色色,看来单位里面有一两个刺头,其实对单位是一种好事,虽然很多人都讨厌这种人,一个单位的老大,没有人说坏话,恰恰是最可怕的!

家园 能这样处理问题不是挺好么?又不是坏事儿。 -- 有补充

1949年进京赶考,那时党员才多少?当时要保持国家稳定运行,还不是要接收那些国民政府官吏的工作现状。然后慢慢清理呗,有的是时间。

9000万党员,哪怕只剩下1000万,管理这个国家也够用了。

1000万人的团队是个什么概念?大家是不是严重低估啊

你不妨想想,你们单位出现一个将近十分之一人员的抱团的状况。

从这个处理来看,有一个非常好的状况。也是跟改开后完全不同的状况。

就是从国安、纪律、组织、部委等权力机构确实是形成独立工作处理的机制常态了。难道这些不值得高兴吗?

要知道改开几十年,就像孙权死了,一帮臣子瓜分权力,从而形成了整个中国权力结构中都是你中有我、我中有你的派系妥协、牵制分布状态。

现在旧结构状态正在逐渐改变着,应该值得高兴啊。

河里讨论政治的很多,但是基本都没触及到目前历史阶段的政治治理核心,

其实治理核心就是老习理论中那两个最重要词汇:

自我革命和社会革命

建议大家好好去学习一下。搞清他理论的各种机理。否则,你会离着政治研究越来越远。

对了,你们研究主席、研究前几十年的问题,不还研究毛选么。

老习思想现在就在那里放着,你们怎么不看呢?结果,遇事都靠猜测,而且用的还是前几十年的老官僚政治思维习惯,那一点结论肯定要出错的。

关于升迁,

有能力者不看年纪。比如庸者到点退出。你有能力而又恰巧缺人,你就继续上。空位置,有年轻人能力强政治好很合适,一样能上。

当然,如果你有问题,那就可能你今天上去,明天就下去了。因为上面说了,各机构工作是独立运行的。

这是一个大浪淘沙的过程,不是一个一蹴而就的动作。如果这就是一种权力治理状态呢,你们适应的了吗?

什么?跟从前不一样了?

本来么,天都变了,你的思维还不变变?还是老看法、旧习惯,奥特了。

西西河这帮政治爱好者,你们真的奥特了。

年轻人要自强努力、要有耐性,因为优秀的一定会脱颖而出。

通宝推:东方的木头,红军迷,GWA,铁手,死扛着,方平,潜望镜,mhymark,方恨少,外俗内正,呆头呆脑,绿色蔬菜我的爱,金台夕照,
作者 对本帖的 补充(1)
家园 上面写错数字了,应该是百分之一。 -- 补充帖
家园 白俄外交官评价秦刚治下的礼宾司,看看一尊选的人

这段内容之所以有趣,因为讲的是秦刚在礼宾司时发生的事,而半年前,河里那位大神写过一个外交部系列,其中刚好提到了秦刚在礼宾司,容易讨好领导(大致意思),对其升职有很大帮助。

从另一个角度证明了一尊选中的都是怎样的人!

Twitter地址:https://twitter.com/PavelSlunkin/status/1683465198785425408

英文原文:

Many rumors surrounding the sudden disappearance of the Chinese Foreign Minister Qin Gang. Of course, I don't know where he is or what is happening to him.

Instead I will share my impressions of our meeting and working together in 2015.

He then headed the Protocol Department of the Foreign Ministry and came to Belarus as part of a delegation led by Xi Jinping. You can spot him in this picrure. Or us both in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpmaVcNOW_U&t=31s&ab_channel=%D0%98%D0%BD%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%A2%D0%90

Let me start by saying that the Chinese protocol is a huge machine that employs hundreds of diplomats. The entire Protocol department of Belarus then consisted of 11 people. This is also the reason why a young dilomat like me had a chance to work with Qin Gang and other CH VIPs.

Preparations for Xi's visit began a few months before he arrived in Minsk. Chinese diplomats persistently came to the Foreign Ministry literally every day. We discussed exactly the same protocol aspects of the visit several dozen times

Like if the head of Belarusian protocol should go up and greet Xi when his plane lands. As you can see here, Chinese were against

Our everyday negotiations felt like Groundhog Day. We ended them late in the evening, agreed on all the protocol nuances, but the next day the Chinese colleagues again asked for a meeting. And we discussed the same thing again. And so day after day.

To be honest, we could save a lot of time. Because when Chinese diplomats didn't like something, they called Beijing. And later Beijing called Lukashenka's administration. Surely, almost any whim of China's leadership immediately became a new arrangement.

Despite the fact that there is no concept of “state visit”(the most honorable type of visit) in Belarusian protocol practice, Chinese diplomats called Xi’s visit that way. The Chinese Embassy even bought dozens of huge advertising banners all over Minsk to promote it this way

Under pressure from China and under the temptation of Chinese investments, Minsk gave in and agreed to call the visit exactly “state”. Here is the screen from the Lukashenka's website

The first day of the visit ended very late. And on the second day, Xi planned to visit the Museum of the Great Patriotic War. At 2 o'clock in the morning, Qin Gang decided to once again check the readiness of the museum to meet his boss.

At 2 am (!!!), at his request, my colleagues woke up the deputy director of the museum and asked him to arrange another excursion to the museum for the Chinese protocol.

Pic. Museum of the Great Patriotic War (World War II)

It looked very surreal. Chinese diplomats walked up the stairs of the museum, counted the steps and asked: “When will the solemn music turn on? What step will the Chairman (Xi) step at this moment? Will it be this one? Or that one? Are you sure?!".

At 3 am, I was sure only that I wanted to sleep, and just pointed to a random step. As you guessed, tomorrow the music turned on at a completely different moment

The next morning, I had breakfast together with Qin Gan at the "Beiging Hotel" (the Chinese built it in Minsk, among other things, in order to receive large delegations from the PRC).

He surprised me with his excellent English and how his subordinates were afraid of him. We briefly discussed the visit and plans for today. He was eating traditional Chinese noodle soup. Very, very, very (!) loudly (no exaggeration here).

When Xi finally flew back to Beijing, I approached one of the Chinese diplomats (subordinates of Qin Gang) and asked him: “What was all this for? These months of useless negotiations about the same thing. This game of arithmetic with steps at the museum at night?".

Perhaps for the first time in months, he was completely honest with me: “In Beijing, there are several hundred people rowing behind me for my position. So, if I don't do this, someone else will."

某媒体中文版:

〔即時新聞/綜合報導〕中國外長秦剛超過30天不曾現身,如今外長職位進一步遭到撤換,引發各界臆測。前白俄羅斯外交官斯隆金(Pavel Slunkin)24日在社交媒體搭上這股話題,分享了2015年他與秦剛共事的奇葩經歷。

斯隆金首先點出,當時中國國家主席習近平計畫出訪白俄,而身為禮賓司司長的秦剛帶團來到白俄做事前準備。對斯隆金來說,中國外交部禮賓司「是一部龐大的機器」,擁有數以百計的官員,相反的,白俄禮賓部門的編制只有11人,這也就是為甚麼像他這樣的年輕外交官,能跟秦剛等中國高級官員接觸。

斯隆金說,早在習近平到訪白俄前幾個月,中國外交部的官員就堅持「每一天」都到白俄外交部,找他們討論禮賓流程,然而每次討論的事情完全是一樣的。

斯隆金解釋,兩邊人馬會在深夜敲定一切禮賓上的細微歧見,但隔天中國人就又上門要求開會,討論一模一樣的事情,日子就這樣重複下去,簡直就像電影《今天暫時停止》(Groundhog Day)的情節。

斯隆金接著提到,習近平第一天的行程結束的很晚,而他第二天打算參訪白俄的二戰博物館。因此秦剛決定在凌晨2點到現場檢查,確認一切準備就緒。白俄外交人員只好喚醒博物館副館長,請副館長安排流程。

斯隆金回憶,當時的場面可以說是非常的魔幻,秦剛等人踏上階梯,一邊數著步伐一邊問著:「甚麼時候會奏樂?那個時候主席(指習近平)會踏上哪一階?是這一階嗎?還是那一階?你確定?」

斯隆金表示,當時是凌晨3點,他唯一「確定」的是他想睡覺,因此隨便指向一階,想當然,當天儀隊奏樂的時刻,習近平所處的地方,根本不是他指的那一層階梯。

斯隆金接下去表示,隔天早上他與秦剛共進早餐,他對於秦剛流利的英文以及秦剛下屬畏懼上司的程度十分驚訝,此外也有一件事讓他印象深刻:秦剛當時正在吃一碗湯麵,但他進食的聲音「非常非常非常」的大聲。

斯隆金最後提到,等到習近平回國後,他向秦剛的一名下屬搭話,詢問這幾個月以來,不斷重複的準備工作到底有甚麼意義,對方則回答:「在北京,有上百人排在我後面盯著我的位置,所以就算我不做這些,也有人會做。」

通宝推:史料推理,匿名:1
家园 呵呵,总之,错总是别人的
通宝推:七天,
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 164
上页 下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河