西西河

主题:测试上传空间并讨论柔术 -- 龙驹坝

共:💬9 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
家园 测试上传空间并讨论柔术

图是偷来的

原作在http://www.baxiroushu.com/pages_cn/technique_shoulderlock1kimura_cn.htm

我怎么觉得这些动作真打起架来在地上也很危险的?

小时候打过架,在地上滚来滚去也是有的,不过把对方胳膊往自己档下面放,是无论如何也不敢的--女子却可以试试.所以最近巴西柔术到多伦多开馆,打的旗号就是:女子防身术

标准式锁臂1-8

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

点看全图

家园 呵呵,我在另一个bbs上发的帖子

出血了,应该是玩命的。 呵呵。

这种比赛(UFC)会地躺的胜面比较大,这中跟立身格斗的平衡和发力要求不一样。

但其实还不是无限制的,如果真的是无限制就应该取消不许插咽喉和眼,不许击裆,不许

攻击后背的规定。 这样才算真的无限制玩命。

我一直怀疑这种柔术在防身上有什么大作用。 也许能革新女性防身术? 现在的女性防身

术基本不考虑她们的身体素质,教的也多为反关节,顶膝,实战中双方肌肉都很紧张,没

有机会得手。 歹徒一堆一拉带倒了就全完了。 现在有寝技柔术,躺到地上仍有反抗机会

还有地躺柔术没有单练的套路。 不能没事抱个沙包躺地板上跳舞吧。 呵呵。

家园 明确告诉你,格雷西赢的几届可以攻击裆,喉和后脑,是最早几届

http://www.cchere.com/article/336222

家园 这个介绍能反映实况么?

How about this updated one?

Butting with the head.

Eye gouging of any kind.

Biting.

Hair pulling.

Fish hooking.

Groin attacks of any kind.

Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.

Small joint manipulation.

Striking to the spine or the back of the head.

Striking downward using the point of the elbow.

Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.

Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.

Grabbing the clavicle.

Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.

Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.

Stomping a grounded opponent.

Kicking to the kidney with the heel.

Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.

Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.

Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.

Spitting at an opponent.

Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.

Holding the ropes or the fence.

Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.

Attacking an opponent on or during the break.

Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.

Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.

Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.

Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.

Interference by the corner.

Throwing in the towel during competition.

家园 后来比赛规则有变化,早贴过文章了,前六届我都观赏过

最明显的证明就是前几届体重不分级,相扑和空手道对打,后来有了体重分级

家园 您要是真的想证实柔术是无敌的

您完全可以去练柔术之后到国内各大门派去挑战

在这儿跟我们耗什么劲啊

知道您当代大儒学问高有涵养不会跟俺们这种人一般计较

俺就是个粗人,而且俗的慌,但是俺知道您那些证据证明不了什么

因为您无法证明格雷西能打赢国内各大门派的高手

您举例的高手中真正有实力的俺都不敢恭维

又是克格勃又是啥的

克格勃教官是不错,可是克格勃教官在俄罗斯多如牛毛,水平也是参差不一,而且部门不一样,教的东西也不一样,万一找的是教驾驶的克格勃教官,那岂不是贻笑大方了嘛

家园 再给你个讨论终极角斗规则变化的帖子,希望你尊重实证,而不是找借口

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-43493.html

reptilian_storm12-09-2004, 03:46 PM

When the Ultimate Fighting championship started in 1993 it was exactly that, a tournament to find the best fighter in the world.

UFC 1 in November of 1993 had virtually no rules, no eye gouging and no biting and rounds of 10 minutes each not that the fights ever lasted more than 10 minutes. Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock did battle ending up with Royce becoming champion of UFC 1. The Gracie family has pretty much dominated UFC since.

UFC now however is nowhere near as exciting. A sport that once had no rules now has well over 30 rules and regulations including weight classes. Having weight classes has totally screwed UFC up. How can you find the best fighter in the world when the competition is divided into weight classes?

I don’t know whose idea it was to change the competition, maybe the law required it but UFC has lost its appeal for me.

For those who havn't seen UFC in action here's a few clips from when it was actually good.

Frank Shamrock (http://static.hugi.is/martial_arts/movies/11-FrankShamrockLQ.zip)

Royce Gracie (http://static.hugi.is/martial_arts/movies/04-RoyceGracieHQ.zip)

Ken Shamrock (http://static.hugi.is/martial_arts/movies/10-KenShamrockHQ.zip)

Tito Ortiz (http://207.44.200.49/highlights/01-TitoOrtizHQ.zip)

Mark Coleman (http://www.martialartsnews.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=8)

I have a friend who does Brazilian ju jitsu actually got his purple belt from Royce Gracie, he used to watch UFC religiously but no longer bothers because of the way it’s gone.

Anyone other EX UFC fans here feel the same way?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JerkyMyTurky12-09-2004, 04:07 PM

I wouldn't say I am an Ex UFC fan, I still enjoy the fights. The reason you may think the UFC is not what it used to be is, because when it initially came out, like anything else that initially comes out, it was something original and unique and never before seen. After awhile, things start to calm down and the level of interest fades out, but the die hards will remain. Also, the rules that were placed may look like it took away from the sport, but it really hasn't. The fighters chosen are better suited to fight in mixed martial arts, unlike before, fighters entered in trying to show case their own style of fighting, now there is a technique and style to mixed martial arts fighting. Stand up fighters will have to train on their ground game before entering. The weight classes are an important addition and without it, it would create for disadvantages in fights and you would see extremely one sided fights, which may be nice to watch someone get destroyed, but it would not be fair to the fighters to decide who was a good fighter or not. UFC also has alot more competition to deal with, they have Pride and K1 and a few others who have signed fighters. When UFC first came out, they were the only mixed martial arts organization and that's where all the fighters went to fight. I can't give up on the sport in general, because I enjoy watching mixed martial art fights. It's seriously alot better than what boxing has to offer. I think more inter-organizational events, like K1 vs Pride or UFC vs Pride would help out and these events occur occasionally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reptilian_storm12-09-2004, 04:37 PM

The weight classes are an important addition and without it, it would create for disadvantages in fight

I agree, but if you are entering a competition to find the best fighter in the world, weight should not be an issue. Take a look at this (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/pictures/HackneyDefYarborough_TKO.jpg). 600lbs Emmanuel Yarborough Vs Relativly small Keith Hackney....Emmanuel got the shit kicked out of him.

“UFC is the ultimate fighting championship. It is an almost no holds barred event that challenges all comers to practice their martial arts skills against each other in a real street fight setting. A few have come away victorious. Most have discovered that their years of training have done them no good.”

That was quoted from a UFC website.

How many real street fights do you get to pick and choose how heavy your opponent is?

UFC rules, as approved by the

Nevada State Athletic Commission - July 23, 2001

Weight classes:

Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs.

Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs.

Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185 lbs.

Light Heavyweight - over 185 lbs. to 205 lbs.

Heavyweight - over 205 lbs. to 265 lbs.

Bout duration:

All non-championship bouts shall be three rounds.

All championship bouts shall be five rounds.

Rounds will be five minutes in duration, with a one minute.

A one-minute rest period will occur between each round.

Fouls:

Butting with the head.

Eye gouging of any kind.

Biting.

Hair pulling.

Fish hooking.

Groin attacks of any kind.

Putting a finger into any orifice or into any cut or laceration on an opponent.

Small joint manipulation.

Striking to the spine or the back of the head.

Striking downward using the point of the elbow.

Throat strikes of any kind, including, without limitation, grabbing the trachea.

Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh.

Grabbing the clavicle.

Kicking the head of a grounded opponent.

Kneeing the head of a grounded opponent.

Stomping a grounded opponent.

Kicking to the kidney with the heel.

Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.

Throwing an opponent out of the ring or fenced area.

Holding the shorts or gloves of an opponent.

Spitting at an opponent.

Engaging in an unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to an opponent.

Holding the ropes or the fence.

Using abusive language in the ring or fenced area.

Attacking an opponent on or during the break.

Attacking an opponent who is under the care of the referee.

Attacking an opponent after the bell has sounded the end of the period of unarmed combat.

Flagrantly disregarding the instructions of the referee.

Timidity, including, without limitation, avoiding contact with an opponent, intentionally or consistently dropping the mouthpiece or faking an injury.

Interference by the corner.

Throwing in the towel during competition.

From 2 rules to all those.

What i'm saying is its hardly a good way of finding the best fighter in the world with this system as it is.

BigMattTheHobo12-09-2004, 05:20 PM

Back in the day, my family would order the championship every year :bang:

This was in Cali, we lived around a bunch of mexicans :bang:

We would have people over and my parents would drink :bang:

:bang: :bang:

JerkyMyTurky12-09-2004, 05:39 PM

Well, you are wishing for an oxy moron that occured for a few events. You are asking for an organized street fight, which it was for awhile. You are not going to have state commissioned fights without rules, its too risky to have fights where fighters can become severely injured or even risk death. Most of the rules are not that limited in what you can do in a fight, except for some of the hardcore aspects of fighting. The only rules that bother me are...

No headbutting

No small joint manipulation

No striking down with the point of the elbow

No spiking an opponent to the canvas on his head or neck.

No kicking to the kidney with the heel.

I don't know what they mean by "no fish hooking" and "no grabbing of the clavicle", but I have no problem with the other rules. I see your point in how the rules may limit what the fighters can do, but I don't think it limits them that much, where we can't watch and enjoy a very good fight. It is not like there is no punching and kicking.

About the weight classes, I think the categories should be decreased into only 3. This will force the better fighters to face each other, 5 weightclasses is limiting the number of good fights. I still think it needs weightclasses, because it would be unfair and set too much of a disadvantage for some fighters to fight larger opponents. I watched the fight with Yarborough and Hackney and it's not a good example. Sumo wrestlers are not ideal fighters, they lack punching and ground skills. A better example would be Vitor Belfort beating Tank Abbott, but I don't mind the weight divisions that much. Good set of divisions would be...

Lightweight: over 145 lbs. to 170 lbs.

Middleweight: over 170 lbs. to 205 lbs.

Heavyweight: over 205 lbs to 265 lbs.

What I do miss about the old UFC is how each fighter had his own style, such as Karate, Juijitsu, Wrestling, Shoot Fighting, etc. I liked to see how the different styles would match up against each other. Now, I notice most of the fighters classify themselves as Mix Martial Artists and don't represent a specific style.

Splatter12-10-2004, 12:08 AM

Fish Hooking I believe is where you place your index finger in somones mouth.Like at the corner of the mouth where the upper and lower lip meet and pull it backward towards the nape of the neck.

I am not certain but I think that is it.

I have not watched UFC since the weight classes were implemented.Used to be like a 20 minutes or 30 minute round no breaks.Except if the ref seperated due to lack of action.That was when it was good.Its total shit now.

I have yet to see any K1.Only clips but it looked kinda cool.I may have to order it next time to find out.Has anyone here seen K1?If so how does it rate to UFC?

JerkyMyTurky12-10-2004, 01:12 AM

K1 has alot of action, because there are no take downs. It is mainly kick boxing, but with knockout stages where one fighter will have to fight 3 or 4 times to be crownded the winner that night. Here is a nice fight...

Mirco 'crocop' Filopovic vs Bob 'the beast' Sapp...

http://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/gallery/main.php/view/videos/fights/K1_Bob_Sapp_vs_Mirko_CroCop.wmv

I'll post some more later.

sharpemark12-10-2004, 01:24 AM

I disagree, I went to one of the first UFC's in Detroit. The fight at the end was between Shamrock and Severn......total bore. The guys were so exhausted they would just tie up and try to regain strength. It was so bad that the crowd started to get rowdy and in typical Detroit fashion there were about 6 fights near me in the crowd. The tourney system was a good idea but just not practical.....I like the way Pride does their tournaments.

The thing I don't like is the way fighters take two ppv's off between fights like they are boxers or something. Its a little too structured for my liking. Also, both Pride and UFC space their ppv's out way more than they used too :sleeping:

Tool12-10-2004, 01:44 AM

i agree the old ufc's are much better than the new ones.

JerkyMyTurky12-10-2004, 03:30 AM

Another good K1 fight...

Kimo Leopardo vs. Bob Sapp...

http://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/gallery/main.php/view/videos/fights/K1_Kimo_vs_Bob_Sapp.mpeg

Avo12-10-2004, 03:38 AM

I forgot where I read it at in a magazine but it said if UFC wanted to go as big as other sports such as Boxing. They said if they are really serious about taking this uniqe idea mainstream, that they need to fix a couple of things ( such stuff as ya are stating in your post) if anyone is gonna take them seriously they need to change things.

UFC is still badass cause where in the hell do you see an actual martial arts fight. I want to see fist to face, blood on fist... UFC is where I go to see that type of stuff.

Tool12-10-2004, 04:02 AM

Another good K1 fight...

Kimo Leopardo vs. Bob Sapp...

http://www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com/gallery/main.php/view/videos/fights/K1_Kimo_vs_Bob_Sapp.mpeg

sapp is one big nigger. Rep for you

mike4212-10-2004, 08:51 AM

UFC now however is nowhere near as exciting. A sport that once had no rules now has well over 30 rules and regulations including weight classes. Having weight classes has totally screwed UFC up. How can you find the best fighter in the world when the competition is divided into weight classes?

I'm still a fan of UFC fighting. But I understand and agree with you on this. This is true. Reps for you bro.

Avo12-10-2004, 10:30 AM

I'm still a fan of UFC fighting. But I understand and agree with you on this. This is true. Reps for you bro.

waa hoo I'll give you reps....dont say that out loud cause your reps are shit right now...not to mean though.

FireEater12-10-2004, 08:37 PM

Well if you remember they were banning the events all over the States and were just about to ban them right out of the U.S. because of the lack of regulations and rules they had.

Wieght classes were coming and it was only a matter of time because of what I said above. They had to organize properly to stay in the U.S. and no going outside the States was not an option for the investors. The UFC was just to hot of a ticket in the States to let go abroad.

I think it all turned out for the best and either way you look at it they still kick ass. These guys train like there is no tomorrow and it is still a brutal sport. Anyone who thnks or says different should try and just train with one of those guys let alone get in the Octogon with one.

I've known a few of them through the other boards I hang on and they are some tough fuckers.

Rule #1 in life is do not pick a fight with a califlower ear fucker.

FE

mike4212-11-2004, 09:06 AM

waa hoo I'll give you reps....dont say that out loud cause your reps are shit right now...not to mean though.

you didn't have to say that either. No reps for you. LOL. J/K

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
家园 我说体重的事了么?

外行看热闹,内行看门道。

你能凭这个网上的帖子里所谓virturally no rule 就判定当时就是没有 “不许踢打裆部,不许击打后脑” 这样的规则吗?

我所有的帖子里出现过“格雷西”这个名字么?

我在UFC网站搜出的不许击裆,不许击后脑规则,请问和我原贴里所称的规则限制矛盾么?

我提到体重了么?

你树个风车狂扎去吧。

家园 再说一遍,格雷西赢的那几届可以攻击裆和后脑,你贴的是

2001年的规则,不是1993年的规则,讲体重你为了证明规则前后有变化,是基本的逻辑http://www.cchere.com/article/337008

全看树展主题 · 分页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河