西西河

主题:美国WASP统治的衰落? -- 晨枫

共:💬125 🌺286 🌵1
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页
家园 Anglo's 以法治国进行同化与秦朝制度类似, no

Anglo's law is decided by a council(first group of noblemen, later lawyers or group of clergies), while Qing's law is decided by one single man, Shan Yang and his king.

Anglo's law derives its power from CONSENT, while China's law derives its power from COERCION. 但是却多了很多温情--it is the symptom, not the substance. The key difference lies in its origin.

As I said before, Anglos are good at 3E. Not one single Asian nation knows how to employ these 3E to rule an effective empire, that's why Asians can never rule today's global world.

通宝推:本嘉明,
家园 韩国的也许是‘师长’‘军长’

Commanding general of (South Korean) 9th Infantry Division

第九步兵师师长

Commanding general of 6th Corps;

第六集团军军长

家园 3E原则充分体现于Ponzi Game

或称老鼠会。确实很难对付。能治老鼠会的招儿便也能治3E了。

理论极限是等到大家都加入了,没人干正经事了,系统便只能崩溃了。

家园 Can we say ...

Anglo's disdain towards Germans are no more so than that towards Scots, Irish?

Yu?
家园 I assume

We're talking about Yu Shiyu's essay. Apparently that's the current topic of Chenfeng and I.

家园 ya, the order goes like belo

Greek-Polish-Italians> Irish>Germans>Scots.

Based on US history between 1775 to 1960s.

家园 that makes sense
家园 不准确

早期美国精英是区分北德和南德。德国北方人,和荷兰等等,是包括在WASP里面的。南部不是。

其实看一下五月花来美的那些人,很多是因为宗教迫害,从德国跑到英国,然后才到新大陆。

家园 以人口算不是很多吧

德国爱尔兰意大利的后裔都很多。英国后裔据说人口只能排第四

家园 说的是

北德和低地国家是新教的老根,比英国还早呢。再加现在英国王室是House of Hanover,和德国更加亲近了。征服者威廉是荷兰来的,所以那边也亲近。反而法国的布列塔尼和诺曼底曾经是英国的地盘,被法国人多回去了,气很不顺。

家园 thumbs up. You know better.
家园 你的意思是盎格鲁是一种主义,而不是一个民族标签?

如果盎格鲁主义和盎格鲁民族发生冲突,谁才是盎格鲁呢?比如说您的3E原则就是勾引,勾搭,公平,假如某个民族也用3E原则发展强大,把原生anglo民族砍翻在地,可以说这个民族也被WASPed了吗?另外想请教一下,如果盎格鲁这么精明,为什么会让美国独立,难道其实是借壳上市再反向收购,盎格鲁主体跑到米国吗?

家园 两者在起源于本质上的区别并不重要

两者在起源和本质上的区别并不重要,事实上我认为anglo制度起源偶然性是很强的,没有相同历史境遇的大陆国家很难复制。而且我也并不是想要试图将两者进行简单的比较。我想说的是,两者的两个共同点为我们提供一些参考:1)依靠成文的法规,而不是潜规则建立社会秩序;2)社会秩序强制性的刚性相对较强。我认为这是它体现出3E特征的原因和内在动力。

如果照你的解释,那我们干脆现在就拱手投降就好了,因为这个问题根本无解。而我的意思是,如果我们可以通过一定的改革达成这两点,我们就可以扭转形势。虽然就目前情况下也有些不现实,但是总比“3E无敌”这样的结论稍微有些意义。

anglo的制度基础是共识,这在大陆国家也许永远无法达成。在历史上,因为各国彼此是紧邻,如果哪个国家内部像海洋国家一样去不紧不慢搞共识,其结果一般有二:第一,某一方借助外力来打压另一方,整个国家成为外国附庸;其二,敌军已经兵临城下内部还在吵架。所以通过达成共识来形成这种制度对中国来说基本上不现实。采用秦国那种变法的措施成为唯一可能的途径(虽然困难也极大)。结果就是很可能形成新加坡那种集权社会。

不过话说回来,就制定国家政策来讲,我不认为一个人制定就比一堆人通过投票来决定效果差。这也是我为什么认为“its origin”不重要。事实上我们可以看到,很多投票结果是很随机的。投票的好处其实是定下一个方向,然后立即着手干,避免陷入空谈误国不干实事的局面。

集权社会的最大缺陷就是创新能力与自我纠错能力不够强。因为要想实现集权,必定要求对经济基础的有力控制。这个河内说的很多了,我就不说了。

结论就是,集权是目前由于客观条件限制所能得到的次优解。如果改革指导者能有效控制自己的私欲,那么结果就可能无限接近于最优解。对于其中的现实可能性本文不做评论。纯yy探讨。

家园 I am not interested in

theoretical comparison. Chinese rule by law is not the same as the Anglo's rule of law. Same in wording, but totally different in substance.

I just need to point out that as soon as China entered Han dynasty, "rule by law" from Chin(or Qing) was totally discarded. From Han to the last Qing dynasty, China was ruled under Confucius moral guidelines for almost 2,000 years. "rule by law" has little root in China, in the past or now, because "rule by law" is NOT reached by consensus, but by violent force--its order lives by force, and its vitality is limited.

English "rule of law" tradition started from the Magna Carta movement in the 12th century. Even king MUST bow down to the law and some kings even got punished with their blood shed. This rule of law tradition has been living by more than 800 years and is still vibrant in all Anglo nations.

In the British museum, the most important national treasure is now a vase, or a gold decor. For Anglos, it was their first signed Magna Carta.

家园 see my comments

你的意思是盎格鲁是一种主义,而不是一个民族标签?

--At the beginning, it was a group of people sharing certain physical and cultural characteristics. Over time, this group expanded by including more non-Anglo members. I do not use the term 主义, because the way people talk/behave/think/dress can not be summarized as 主义--主义 is a oriental term, culture is a more appropriate term.

3E原则就是勾引,勾搭,公平?? Are you sure your translation is correct??? Embrace as 勾搭? Expand as 公平---I was so shocked... by your dictionary.

假如某个民族也用3E原则发展强大,把原生anglo民族砍翻在地,可以说这个民族也被WASPed了吗?

--假如某个民族也用3E原则发展强大, culture seldom changes and culture is difficult to replicate, brother. You live in China and could not see the vitality of China's own culture. If you read book about Chinese 100 years earlier and compare with today's China, you will be surprised to see the similarity between now and then.

Overseas Chinese might admire Anglo's cultural success, but do not expect average domestic Chinese to change to adopt those Anglo practices.

--假如某个民族也用3E原则发展强大,把原生anglo民族砍翻在地. It has not happened before. As I said, it is NOT easy to replicate. Can China replicate the "meritcracy" from American society? Do you see meritcracy there in China??? BTW, many Chinese know meritcracy is good for their society and attribute west's success to it, but have you ever seen China shifted in that direction?

另外想请教一下,如果盎格鲁这么精明,为什么会让美国独立,

--Britons never WANTED TO let America go independent.美国独立 was won by violence. I think we all know that--it is in the history book. In order to protect the 13 English colonies in today's northern eastern USA, Britain fought a bloody and costly "7 Year's War" (also called French Indian War in USA) to fend off French colonists. North America almost fell into a totally French world...(Chinese books often failed to cover that).

难道其实是借壳上市再反向收购,盎格鲁主体跑到米国吗?

--US revived and rebuilt Anglo culture as it grew into a more powerful empire. British empire collapsed after WWII.

通宝推:Levelworm,
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 9
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河