共:💬102 🌺467 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 7
上页 下页 末页
家园 看了思炎的文,想起了多年前的一个匈牙利同学

也是美女,及腰金发,冬日里穿起收腰黑色大衣,风姿翩然。接触过几位东欧女子,感觉家庭教养都很好,普通的本地姑娘颇有不如。

家园 好看!
家园 no problem at all

hehe. It is great to impress those arrogant Romanians.

I was at first also fascinated by the association between Huns and today's Hungary, but slowly cooled down after overwhelming evidence against this "legendary link".

BTW, Hungarian language is quite different from other Slavic languages. It is closer to Finnish--very interesting, isn't it?

家园 Sisi is extremely popular

back in German-speaking nations. Her triology (movies series) is broadcasted every year around Christmas time in Austria and Germany(I am not sure about in Hungary). Sisi is a household name. I just recently chat on that with my German friend.

In reality, her life was a bit miserable since she did not fit in the rigid court life. Her relationship with Frank was also not as good as indicated in those movies. But one thing is for sure: her beauty is beyond description even in her senior years. In order to keep her good shape, she only drank juice from veal as the food.

BTW, the actress in the movie was actually a French lady with a Germanic look (blonde with blue eyes), very funny. I compare Sisi's picture with her, actually the actress was not as pretty as Sisi herself.

I remember she was assassinated before WWI, an unfortunate ending for her.

Sorry to Ba Gua so much. I usually only comment on finance issues.

家园 beauty in the best season

according to my previous experience back in Europe, those pretty Eastern European ladies have the prime time before reaching 30. After that, many of them will turn old very fast. I do not know why.

家园 其实我给她拍过一张相片的,写这贴前还到处找,

每个CD都查看,就是怎么样找也找不到了。木了。。。可能不小心删除了。。。

家园 的确,其实很多东欧到欧洲打工的,在他们本国受过高等教育的

我以前,在一家面包房里遇见一位帅哥,他以前是历史教授,现在只能在英国打零工。

家园 多谢
家园 谢谢
家园 谢laoda牌沙发。
家园 no problem at all

welcome this kind of Ba Gua .

家园 你好坏啊,调戏罗马尼亚同事
家园 在捷克去过以Sisi命名的温泉

据说公主常去那里修养。

那个地方的捷克名字是KV,德国名字是Karlsbad,饭店里的菜单上却有俄文,因为从沙俄时代起贵人们就喜欢去那个温泉休养,现在习惯依旧,所以要照顾俄国人的生意。

家园 wiki说Sisi更喜欢匈牙利

According to Wiki, Sisi was even more popular in Hungary than she was in Austria.

There are fine lines between trivia and gossip. The differences are subtle but I think your story falls into trivia. More please.

家园 男的忽悠女的才叫调戏

女的忽悠男的叫勾引,男的女的对着忽悠叫爱情。——出自郭德纲相声。 所以,说我调戏他是不成立的。

那个罗马尼亚小伙子其实人挺好的,干活卖力,也乐于助人,就是稍有点欧洲优越感,所以我偶尔会找机会打击打击他。

全看树展主题 · 分页
/ 7
上页 下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河