全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页
家园 身无分文泡妞

找到的要么是富婆,要么是真爱

家园 钱是必需的

钱多也好。把钱给我,我帮他说一说,就好了。我是秋必特

家园 就是就是

说清楚自己不后悔就成了。你对她好,她会感觉到的。在感情里,如果真投入进去就不要太计较。看楼主的帖感觉楼主自我感觉不错,对感情上的得失有些计较了。男孩子嘛,大方些宽容些会更有魅力。

家园 泡妞如打仗如炒股

必要时大踏步的前进,必要时大踏步的后退,不可一时得意贪功冒进,更不可在暂时不利时为了面子为了毒品一般消极的欲望死缠烂打,太祖说,同志们撤离延安把这么多年的革命根据地让给胡宗南那个龟儿我心里也难受啊可是今天我们大踏步的后退是为了明天可以大踏步的前进。在失败时,在逆境中,在诸多不利时,控制不了自己欲望的人是可耻的弱者,玩玩自残搞搞悲情,没人会同情你,妞更不会。说不定她正被别人中出到口吐白沫呢。。。

看兄弟你读商学院的,怎么也是前途无量国士无双一大好青年。女人都会老的,今天她再性感再红颜十年后不过一干枯或肥胖黄脸婆尔尔。而我们只要肯吃苦肯努力十年后仍风光无限什么人生第二春第三春随你折腾。举个例子,等你混好了什么China Joy里那些无限娇羞的小妮子还不由着你一车一车的往家里拉。再从两性公平的角度讲,女生都是红颜易老的一辈子值得折腾的只有青春十年,而我们有五十年(至少),那么除非你先天条件出类拔萃或非富既贵,同年龄段的条件比较好的女孩子不爱你,是常态,是物竞天择的规律。

举个例子,女生的青春就是投资(Investor),咱们就是企业(Investee),让她拿十年青春搏咱们五十年远期,她们的顾虑一定比VC风投决策者还沉重,所以很多红颜选择了做PE,投那些年长的已经作得比较成功的企业,五载十载之后或上市或回购或出售,获利比起我们这些是靠谱的。所以VC不给你当天使,不能埋怨人家VC绝情,只能怪自己的企业作得不争气。而自家的企业做好了,PE是闻风而来的,几个PE之间为了争夺你说不定还要互相尔虞我诈一番呢。

以此为鉴。

通宝推:李根,
家园 carnegie melon...MSpr

not business college ... with her.. i gain the lucky... i won't want to be the ungood mid-age in 10 years

家园 See. Sorry

Thought you are one of those XBA guys.

Well one thing for sure, you never gain your luck by being with anyone. Honestly it is silly to put that sort of thing in your mind. All you luck is reward for your hard work and exceptional social skills.

That is how I warn myself constantly.

家园 I hear that....

Thaks.

But at this stage.. I still fall love with her, her shadow...

I was a geek.... Computer guy....worked as a chef.... hard working... and luck just coming now....

I hate the ungood mid-age....Now I just know what I need to go...

If something bad happen to me...

I won't forget the diligent and pure when I was....

修改一次,之前用手机上网的...

感谢一下她...不会有什么大事的。

仍然怀念她...我会去面对的...一切随缘...

顺便问一下,Carnegie Mellon的商学院怎么样?

家园 看到了吗?

有什么评价呢?

家园 抱歉

难道女人就真的是花瓶?吼吼,俺家小女说,老妈比老爸会赚钱。

抱歉
家园 女人怎么是花瓶,它是梦想的载体

没有了她,我可能还是一个追求利益的动物.

现在人变得正直了,再也不会有那么多的欲望.

即使现在I wasn't into her, I think I am heartbroken...But I Still believe her... never blame her...

I am so jealousy the guy who into her...

家园 Good good good

You really need to sort yourself out for this instance. Were I in your position I would stop seeing her with no excuses whatsoever. Anyways it wouldnt harm you but do not wear any sort of dream, such as she is coming back to you at the end of the day ect. She is gone. Finish.

I have to say that I had been trapped in the same scenario, with a girl, back to my early twenties. I was so depress and my stress almost killed me. She is from the Mordor (魔都) as well. I once thought she was my Goddess for whom I would never hesitate to die for. Her body made me crazy...

I was one hundred percent trapped. But she does not love me. She probablly loves someone else. I don't know. Or maybe I know cause I spent the entire following half year to recover from my pain after she dumped me, and was trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.

I was absolutely wrong. I woke up now and I realize that she is not Goddess but just a girl. She is very probably married, maybe she is having her first child. She is working in an office somewhere. She is drinking coffee somewhere. She is learning how to drive somewhere. She is reading under the sun in a park. She is shopping somewhere. She is cooking for her husband and child in her tidy kitchen somewhere. She is now just one of those hundreds of millions of girls people would smile at on the street but would miss out of mind in the next minute.

She does not belong to me. I wipe my tears and I walked ahead. I had no other choice. This is life. So 'dont worry be happy' because tommorrow is one hundred percent another day!

家园 三妞

看过我的照片了吗?

给个评价吧

• -- 系统屏蔽 --。
家园 100分的投入其实是很危险的

所以我现在释怀了

要大度,

一定要大度,祝福他们吧,让他们相爱吧让他们结婚吧让他们离婚吧——

• -- 系统屏蔽 --。
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 4
下页 末页