家园 再问一遍,你删除的那段英文和你后贴的那段是否一模一样
家园 再叫你写一点东西, 证明你可以当我英语老师先
家园 不诚恳,口称大人内心鄙夷跃然纸上,文字倒是很有才

可惜了。

来去自由吧,没有不散的宴席,再好的事物时间长了都会产生审美疲劳。 要走的要留的都不需要矫情了,什么大不了的事。

家园 作人要诚实。原帖和重贴是否一致?
家园 我写贴就按照我所想写贴。。。怎么样!!!

我不会每个字都记住。。。因为,我不会为你这种ID背书。。。你说俺英文不好。。。我无所谓, 我本来就是在讨论问题。。。不是讨论英语语法。。。

既然你英语那么好,除了OK你秀过了。。。其他的请你秀一下。。。不秀怎么证明你好呢????

秀一下吧。。。

家园 这么说,你承认原帖和重贴不一致了
家园 我没承认啊。。。我说我是不会每个字都记得。。。

那又怎样???但和这里的讨论的主题真的有关系吗?

你干嘛老是绕圈圈,练圈圈功练的???

我的英语不好。。。我该死。。。我希望你给我展示一下你的英语高水准。。。要么用中文说些有实际效益的东东吧。。。

家园 花开花落,顺其自然

我们都热爱西西河,不过,希望河水既清且纯,同时又要水势雄浑,这就比较难办。人少了,自然容易心平气和,却难免曲高和寡;等到人声鼎沸了,又发现其实反而听不到想听的。

对我来说,西西河就像街头的小酒馆,每天回家总要进去转一圈儿,虽不是where everyone knows your name,至少I know their names,这就是所谓特色吧。铁手开了这个酒馆,他最有资格决定怎么经营,采用什么风格,大家如果喜欢,就常来逛逛,不喜欢,就去别家,很正常,只是别在这里吵架,如果总吵架,酒馆也有保安嘛,架出去就是了。

西西河这些年来,经历了好几次大规模的变动,人员流失不少,走了京虎子、温相、老冰这样的人对西西河肯定有损失,但总的来说,西西河还是在壮大的。兄弟不才,从ACT时代开始潜水,至今还保留着涂鸦的砍柴山歌及方舟子与莲波的诗词唱和,但那个时代一晃而过,后来又有华夏文摘,枫华园等网上杂志兴起,每到周便兴高彩烈,赶紧下载打印,拿回家慢慢过瘾,无他,中文少啊。再后来,文学城、华岳等网站就出来了,大家见面总要交流哪个新网站有意思,似乎一夜之间,就发现有太多中文网站了。以前工作相对轻松,在网上时间多,很早就到西西河潜水了。看过太多的网上社区起步、壮大、鼎盛、衰败,应该说,西西河算是很不错的,我们都还在这里就是证明。

西西河是铁手为大家提供的场所,铁手有权决定如何管理和进一步发展,在这一基本点上,不存在民主的余地。抱怨的河友也应该理解,世界上从来没有完美的规则,重要的是对规则的尊重。

家园 Let's save the best for last

Now I feel a little tedious playing this stupid game. It is such a drag for me to read some broken pieces of English like this, if you still call it English. Even if you edited your previous version, you still have tooooooo many errors in your newer version.

What pissed me off was the lie you lied. You tried to post some different version and denied your silly trick. I don’t see any honesty in your posts except some nasty dirty name calling.

Sorry for the offensive words here. You earned them.

Let me try to correct the errors in your post. Like I said earlier, I am not a “tall man”, but I am pretty sure what you wrote here was just a bunch of junk. It is hard to believe that such piece comes from someone who is studying/living in the mother country of this language. You really need a huge gut to post this in public.

Here under is my corrections. I hope you still have an appetite to read them. Sure I will make mistakes in my post, and “tall men or tall women”, you are welcome to point them out.

BTW, I don’t give a shit on your target marketing strategy. They are just tasteless rhetoric for me.

么。。。这是我当时要说的话:

Today’s market is characterised by intensive competition, choosing the right marketing strategy can affect the performance of ccthere.com. Effective segmentation and target marketing is required and the need to translate this into action. Target marketing and market segmentation, enables ccthere.com to focus their resources more precisely。Also deriving a greater competitive advantage and user satisfaction。

现在我再送你一段话:

Obviously the above is with marketing and business in mind, if you want perfect English, try pronouncing the above with a mouth full of marbles, if that is too easy, repeat the following:

Awound the Wugged Wock, the Wagged Wascal wan.

You might be able to correct my English, try correcting your manners instead!

Today’s market is characterised by intensive competition, choosing the right marketing strategy can affect the performance of ccthere.com.

上面两句是并列句,即两个主谓宾完整的句子,两句之间应该用period分开,而不能用逗号,如果一定要加逗号,第二句前面要加连词 “so 或者 and”.

Effective segmentation and target marketing is required and the need to translate this into action.

(what the hell is this behind “required”?)

改写:

Effective segmentation and target marketing is required, and it is necessary to translate this into action.

Target marketing and market segmentation, enables ccthere.com to focus their resources more precisely。

中间为什么要加逗号?Target marketing and market segmentation 不是后面全句的主语吗?这东东是单数还是复数?

Focus on 似乎更合适

为什么用their, 如果前面用单数,这里应该用its

Also deriving a greater competitive advantage and user satisfaction。

这不是一个整句,Fragment. My English prof. will give me a big F if he sees this.

现在我再送你一段话:

Obviously the above is with marketing and business in mind, if you want perfect English, try pronouncing the above with a mouth full of marbles, if that is too easy, repeat the following:

标点符号!!!!!

Awound the Wugged Wock, the Wagged Wascal wan.

这句话看不懂

You might be able to correct my English, try correcting your manners instead!

家园 Interesting

how all you can do is critise. I refuse to come down to your level, if you have nothing to say but offensive trouble making, try saying it somewhere else.

I will not waste my time on your version if what you think should win grammer of the week award, I am not in a school for an English competition.

All your post does show where you are really coming from and who you are.If you just like to be nasty, why not just go kick a baby or two, that would save me the trouble of being involved.

家园 没意思了,不玩了。您要是在英国,天都快亮了吧

我怕了你了,不玩了。

家园 晚安。。。

俺也去睡了。。。真的是很晚了。。。

家园 以嘉木的性格(柔多于刚)当不致轻言离去
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河