西西河

主题:【文摘】来自一个高速交警的忠告(强烈推荐) -- qianglu

共:💬43 🌺27 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
家园 下到路肩

It depends. Obervation is important. Walking through several lanes could be dangerous. Just not simply jump out and run. There were a family trapped inside a car in some highway. The members stepped out of the car one by one for shoulders, and they were all hitted by those rushing through cars. Staying inside so called 脆弱的好像纸糊的 car, in fact, is more or less safe. At least a car is much larger than a walking guy. Moreover, at night, flashing light could warn those passing by cars something ergent happened there. In case some blind drivers cannot find it in time, hitting from back simply damages the car. With the fasten belt, the driver still has high probability to survive.

家园 是的,下车之前一定要观察周围的情况

晚间的高速公路上的杀手就是大货车,就像之前文章中说的那样,那些货车基本都超载非常多,而且司机基本都很疲劳,就算打了双蹦灯,他们也不会看到你,就算看到了,也根本无法刹车。

家园 杀手就是大货车

True. They are absolutely killers. Hitted by them, one does not need any funeral. It would be good to look around and check whether the car is easy to be seen. It is particularly dangerous if the car is broken on a downhill slope, which make the driver difficult to observe.

家园 英明举措。给您说说自己的经历。

我家也是这个做法。前后座都得系好安全带才开车。

我和大哈尼带着岳父岳母去佛罗里达度假。岳父不愿意系安全带。大哈瑞冒着被老泰山开除的危险,硬是给亲自系好,弄得他很不高兴。

没想到在奥兰多市内低速行驶中被被一位没心没肺没驾照的傻大姐追尾。当时两位老人虽然在面包车的中座,但也都被冲击力震了一下。所幸有安全带保险,没伤着筋骨。大哈瑞马上叫救护车送医院检查,结果没事。

大哈瑞事后不用吃后悔药,深感多年来采用的百分之百系好安全带的措施没白费。

度假回来后,保险公司给修好了车,付了医药费。大哈瑞找了律师诉讼对方,三个月后找回来6000美元的精神损失费。

家园 命是自己的,不要在意别人说什么。

您是为了自己的太太,儿女和全家人的美满生活系这根安全带。

萨老大说过一个故事,一个大牛人仗着自己在地方上的势力,敢随随便便闯红灯。当然也不系安全带。后来这位就在车祸中成了相片。

家园 困难时期 给大哈瑞兄送宝
家园 我也是,每次开车都要求所有人都系好安全带

而且我在国内坐车的时候从来都是逼着司机和我一样系好安全带,我才不在乎他是否高兴,他不系安全带我觉得不舒服。

家园 说的极是,时速超过30以上的急刹车都有可能致命。
家园 那是,跟自己的命叫真的话那是太愚蠢

我就是奇怪国内咋就出来了这么个奇怪的逻辑,坐别人的车居然都不能系安全带了。也不知道谁先想出来的,其无后乎?

家园 借贴问个关于认证的事情

我要是参与认证了,是不是每过一段时间就得用通宝交一定数量的“会费”?

家园 应该是这样的吧 我感觉具体实施 老铁自己也没想好呢 嘿嘿
家园 不会吧?现在不系安全带算违章的
家园 多谢了。还是姑爷跟咱们铁。
家园 可是国内城市系安全带也不安全

国内真是什么事都有,我们郑州,去年发生几起泥头大货车超重拉货,因为速度过快,在路口刹车不及,侧翻正好压住旁边道上的小车,一车建筑垃圾全扣在小车上。其中一个司机就是没系安全带,侧身翻到副驾驶座位上,活命。你说,这样的飞来横祸怎么办。这安全带,系还是不系,这本来不应该是个问题。

家园 有不少人虽然有本却很少开车,遇到意外情况很难处理好

I knew a girl who claims she has a driver licence in China and knows how to drive. She asked me for assistance when she was buying a car. After the title transfer, she wanted to drive back by herself as a road practice. I let her drive inside parking lot as a warm-up driving test-make turns, change lane, signal, and brake. What amazed me is she virtually does not know how to drive- she was worse than a drunk driver. I don't know how many funerals there could be if she would have driven that V6 car back that day.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河