分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 85
下页 末页
        • 家园 极右派如果能像你这样的面对现实,科学分析

GOP就不会输了!

有个笑话是:GOP里,其实不是激进和温和的分别,而是"能数数,和不能数数"的分别。

这里的意思,多了去了~~~

• 家园 今天看有人评论共和党: 不改革就亡党

但是说实话,共和党原本还行的,后来其实是改革了一下,弄了个茶党出来,才变成现在这样的。这就是乱改才改出来的问题啊,现在看是不是能改回去吧。

胡哥的“不折腾”其实是有大智慧的。

• 家园 要理解美国人民

历史短,一番风顺的,没吃过真正的苦头。

当年为什么BUSH能上台?就因为在BOOM的时候,大家觉得换个人无所谓啊~~~

但是美国人民主了二百年,学得不慢。零四年是暂时容忍,零八年就是火山爆发。

今年么,看来是选择了"谨慎从事,比上不足比下有余"。

• 家园 看半天,原来你在加拿大啊?

怪不得对美国的政治,社会,文化一点点都不了解,不怪了不怪了。

你是蛮有才的,平时创意也多。建议集中你的才能, 在和自己相关的和熟悉的领域吧,应该有所建树的。

• 家园 老兄看到我说的有站不住脚的地方

就请指出来是哪几点,让大家也注意一下,不要被我误导了。

最近几天,双方阵营的高级幕僚乘机大量上镜,发表了很多回顾竞选得失的意见,我归纳了他们的意见才说这几条的。如果他们不够权威,不够了解美国,那就发配去天朝教大家“模拟投票”好了,请手下留情,不要赖我。

• 家园 you know States well

many Chinese in US never travel outside America and barely understand Canada or Europe. They live in their small pot of immigrant-concentrated regions, such as NJ, NY and California.

They understand neither the east coast WASP elites, nor the middle-west red necks.

After this election, wait for a lost decade for America. There will be stagnation soon and the forthcoming fiscal mess after 2015 will take a while to clean up.

I am heading for Canada sooner or later.

• 家园 Everyone has his own bubble

How many working class Americans, blacks and Latinos do *you* know?

Many Chinese in US has deep-seated disdain for the black and Latin underclass ... from behind their middle-class bubble. Yet they don't realize how vulnerable they *really* are ... if they are backed into a corner and have to fight their way out with bare hands.

I lived thru the 1992 LA riot - I can never forget how the Korean merchants end up under siege from their angry black neighbors. Mr. Grape is right - beware of hubris. It's not yours what you can't defend. At the end, we are still guests in this country. For all we brag about our superior education and wealth, any poor black and Latino can kick our ass like they own the place - because they do. They've paid for it.

Are you gonna continue to be the rootless Jewish banker, or are you gonna take a stand, and fight for your corner?

• 家园 when one is young, one tends

to love Democrats; when one grows old, you realize that some fundamental beliefs/principle from the Republican camp(I am not saying Republicans, because I equally do not like some red-neck ignorant Republicans), such as self-discipline, individual responsibility, and family values do make sense.

You need to fight for law and order, not just for Chinese Americans. Here, you are self-contradictory: you are fighting against those lawless African Americans, but they are the main source of votes for Obama, and more generous welfare expenditure, large enough to bankrupt US down the road, is what they want. I am not sure whether it is gonna sustainable fiscally at all.

Personally, I am very grateful to some earlier civil right Black leaders. Without them, there would be no today's America. But some of those leaders got killed and some got corrupted by power. In the end, the African Americans never transformed themselves into a very constructive social force in the U.S.

How well democracy works depends on how civic the constituents are. That's why today's Greeks only deserves a chaotic and bankrupt government.

To be frank, if USD loses its global reserve currency, the nation could easily fall back into a 2nd-tier regional power with lots of social turmoil in the end. I am afraid that we will just see another 2015 crisis down the road, just as Ji Di Wan Tian has predicted.

I have been critical of bankers for a while on this forum, but you need to be constructive in reform: in the end, if you guys want to kill all the bankers & business leaders, what you get will a lose-lose result, a bankrupt nation with negative growth stuck with millions of welfare eaters.

• 家园 情况如此严重以至于要逃离啊? 准备到多伦多落脚?
      • 家园 搞健保绝对是正确滴

问题的关键是啥时候搞,因为这东西想搞好是要花大钱滴。在经济危机的时候坚持搞这个,感觉就是沽名钓誉啊。

• 家园 搞健保要看怎么搞

我不在美国,仅仅靠网上的了解,我觉得美国医疗根子上的问题是行业垄断和诉讼泛滥,搞得成本太高,不解决这个光改变投保方式恐怕很难搞好。

• 家园 问题是经济好的时候为啥没有搞起来?

既然经济好的时候那1%光想着赚更多的钱也不满足,不肯把全民健保搞起来,那么当然只有经济不好的时候搞了。

而且这经济一时半会儿见不到起色,趁现在还有点家底,还不赶紧搞起来,以后恐怕更加没有机会搞了。

其实中国也一样,应该趁着现在经济还好,把共同富裕搞起来,适当均一下贫富,否则如果以后经济不好了,而贫富差距引起的社会对立和矛盾都还没有释放,那最后可能不得不在最差的经济条件下来均贫富了。

本帖一共被 1 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
          • 家园 人天性是得过且过的,饥寒交迫之下才会革命。均贫富,大革命

之后的事吧?

和平时期,冯小刚著名小品导演天天在念叨“我真的害怕文革又要来了!”

您说谁会这么想革冯小刚的命?

他的原配?

估计是看见你的帖子说要“均贫富”,人家精神立马崩溃了,呵呵。

• 家园 作为一个驻美中国人,我心情有点复杂

O8冻蒜,正如本大说的是“五星出东方”啊。美国已经向南非+希腊+墨西哥的不归路方向迈出了一大步。小弟还算年轻,比伍子胥要幸运,有生之年将能亲眼看到“越国大军攻打东城门”的那一天。

另一方面,可叹小弟在美打拼多年,才挣得这被剪羊毛的中产阶级地位,未来几十年的前景怕是甘尽苦来了。

天佑我中华。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 85
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河