主题:【原创】帕潘德里欧玩浑水摸鱼之希腊公投 -- 清湖渔夫

共:💬69 🌺259 🌵5
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
    • 家园 中国会怎么应对这种情况?

我怎么觉得中国对于投入资金救助会更加谨慎啊。

• 家园 中国的对外援助,也有自己的利益的

本来是一个富有的经济体,有足够自救能力;目前只是法国闹得欢,德国在幕后操纵。中国不救,希腊屁事没有!中国可以拿钱,欧洲得拿东西来换,哪里那么便宜送钱啊?国内急着喊救欧洲的,不是有毛病居心叵测就是脑袋进水了,国家利益置于何处?欧洲无非想借中国的钱当弹药,和美国继续打货币战,同时把中国捆在欧洲战车上!美国要求中国买美国国债,也是这个意思。中国两边都买,两个债务人都拿债权人的钱打得不亦乐乎,糟践的是中国人民的血汗。买美国国债已经是教训,难道非要将同样的苦果再来一次?

• 家园 前一个帖子有论述

你说的内容,我也有长文论述,见《债务泥沼中的欧美货币争斗渐入高潮》,河里也发过了,家园博客也有。

• 家园 万一民粹当道的希腊真公投了。。。

万一民粹横行。。。。老帕头弄巧成卓。。。希腊真退出欧盟。。。那戏才好看

• 家园 看对方出什么价了,反正“手头那么多美元也在贬值”

而且要救也不光是救希腊一家,TG这回是要给欧盟吊命

• 家园 { ZT ]INTERESTING OBITUARY

In 1887, Alexanfer Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the Universty of Edinborough, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2000 years prior:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of goverment . A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters disciver that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy willfinally collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship,"

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the biginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;

From spiritual faith to great courage;

From courage to liberty;

From liberty to abundance;

From abundance to complacency;

From complacency to apathy;

From apathy to dependence;

From dependence back into bondage."

The obituary follows: BORN 1776, DIED 2012

• 家园 这位Alexanfer Tyler可能是美国版的张拾迈

虽然我觉得话说得不错,但应当是杜撰的。估计是美国自由派下给保守派的钓鱼贴,呵呵。

外链出处

When I first read the extract from Tyler's work, I thought it sounded strangely contemporary. He had listed the stages in a tightly written format, rather like a direct-mail advertisement. All that was missing was a bold-faced bullet at the beginning of each line. It just did not "smell" right to me. But I ignored the scent. At the same time, I did not forward a copy to anyone on my various mailing lists.

A few months later, I received another variation. Yet this time, the quotation was attributed to Alexander Tytler. Was this extra t a typographical error?

At some point, I decided to do a quick Google research job on Tyler-Tytler and his book on Athens, which I had never heard of in my graduate school days or subsequently.

A Google-based search for me begins with a name, a phrase, and the key word: "hoax." The juicier the quotation, the sooner I run the search. Usually, the item is a hoax.

Second, I look for a link to an article on Snopes: www.snopes.com. This site specializes in email hoaxes. Sure enough, I found a version of Tyler's stage theory of democracy. I have reprinted it above.

Yes, there was a Scottish historian named Alexander Fraser Tytler. He wrote several books in the early nineteenth century, but none with the title, The Fall of the Athenian Republic. In none of his books does this stage theory passage appear.

Another site traces this quotation and finds numerous variations. It concludes that no one has identified the source.

A detailed response from the library of the University of Edinburgh reveals that no such quotation appears in the library's holdings of books by Tytler.

Edinburgh University Library occasionally receives enquiries, particularly from North America, about this particular work. However, this title is not in our Library holdings, nor does it appear in the stocks of the other major research libraries in the UK (according to the 'union' catalogue COPAC)...

Locally, the chapters of Tytler's General history ... (which we DO have) has been checked on the off-chance that The decline and fall might have been a chapter title... but it is not...

The librarian, being a librarian, covers his backside when he writes this:

Often in the enquiries we receive we are provided with a 'quote' (see below) from Tytler referring to the steps that a democracy can go thro' prior to its fall but this is not in the General history... either.

We have scanned our holdings pretty thoroughly on different occasions, going back a few years now, but we have not found the quotation or anything similar to it, but we cannot absolutely rule out the possibility that we have missed it.

He goes on to say that the U.S. Library of Congress has found no such quotation in its collection of books by Tytler.

• 家园 看了好文章,还有意外收获

送花成功。有效送花赞扬。恭喜:你意外获得 4 铢钱。1通宝=16铢

参数变化,作者,声望:1;铢钱:0。你,乐善:1;铢钱:3。本帖花:1

感谢。

不过有个问题,您说,帕总理的公投有利用G20峰会向有关大国叫价的目的,那么,您是不是认为希腊的公投决定有利于中国救助行动的利益最大化呢?

• 家园 希腊退出欧元区也不符合中国的利益

希腊公投对中国没有影响,希腊退出欧元区对他自己而言万劫不复,尽管帕老头玩了一手,发现玩不起,就不玩了。其实欧元区暂时稳定符合中国战略利益,欧元对美元牵制,有利于人民币坐大。毕竟中国也有几百亿美元在希腊,就是这个意思、不过不能再投钱了,欧盟本身不缺钱。西方国家窝里斗是非西方世界都乐见的。

• 家园 国际关系本来就是相互利用

中国最要紧的是淘换欧洲的科学技术,欧债危机看着很凶,其实德国人在静观其变,用不着中国去救。德国人要求中国去救是个幌子,搞合纵抗美而已。实际上欧洲自己将希腊国债接盘了。

• 家园 清湖兄,这次希腊有可能是真要要欧盟的命。

话说希腊赖账,欧盟能怎么着?

• 家园 希腊赖不起帐的!

目前这个国家已经掉进了债务泥坑,没人拉一把,根本上不来!帕潘德里欧就是在演戏,法德一警告,立马后退,政治变色龙的特点显露无疑。希腊退出欧元区,法德代价很大,未必不可为,希腊就先死定了。帕潘德里欧想玩一把,结果发现自己玩不起;不过他也有所得。就浑水摸鱼而言,还是很成功的。

• 家园 所谓希腊死定了这事

我怎么觉得就算不退出欧元区,他也死定了

欧盟援助以债务的形式进入希腊,充其量是给原有债务展一下期,然后换个债主。希腊总债务依然会保持在还不起这个量级,除非国内经济大发展,否则紧巴日子只怕要过不少年。

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河