西西河

主题:来吧,都看看别人现在怎么看我们吧。 -- 锦候

共:💬90 🌺202 新:
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页
  • 家园 来吧,都看看别人现在怎么看我们吧。

外链出处

我们花了那么多精力,到了最后就这么一下子就毁了。全都毁了,这种场合都可以deception,那么我们以后怎么跟别人说达喇在撒谎?我们的信用本来就这么低。哎..

我来翻译吧:只有标题

Pretty Face and Voice Didn't Belong to Same Girl

Washington Post, United States - 1 hour ago

华盛顿邮报1小时之前:美丽的脸和嗓音不属于同一个女孩子。

Olympic buzz: Another Milli Vanilli

Kansas City Star, MO - 1 hour ago

堪萨斯城市星报,1小时以前:奥林匹克广播,另外一个milli vanilli

At opening ceremony, one girl sang, another lip-synched

San Jose Mercury News, USA - 2 hours ago

圣何塞信使报,2小时前,在开幕式上,一个女孩唱,一个对口型。

Olympic opening uses girl's voice, not face

The Associated Press - 7 hours ago

奥运会开幕式用女孩的声音不用她的脸。

Chinese Introduce New Sport: Deception

National Post, Canada - 30 minutes ago

国家邮报,加拿大,30分钟前:中国介绍了新的运动,欺骗。

Politburo silenced cute singer's voice

Financial Times, UK - 5 hours ago

金融时报,英国,5小时以前:政治局去掉了可爱的歌手的声音。

Olympic Fakes

American Chronicle, CA - 3 hours ago

美国编年史,3小时前,假的奥运会。

本帖一共被 3 帖 引用 (帖内工具实现)
    • 家园 就是个桥段,升旗的序曲,没什么

帕瓦罗蒂还假唱呢,如假包换的,不是也就那么回事嘛

• 家园 导演搞配音搞成习惯了

另外也低估中国的媒体了,首先爆料的都是国内的媒体。也可能记者压抑过久,借道发泄一下。类似的例子还有足球记者。

• 家园 个人看法仅供参考

爱国的方式可以有很多种。

然而,在全国人民把北京奥运会的成功视为自己一生中难得一遇的成功和骄傲并付出巨大努力和汗水时,请问,以反复强调中国还存在这样那样的阴暗面(居然将配音等同于假唱)的方式来表达愤怒和不屑,这种爱国方式未免离谱了罢。

中国目前的确存在诸如假烟假酒假药假哨等等现象,这一点无人否认。那么各位是想趁着举办奥运的机会,把这些个问题都一并提出来解决了么?你们若是有一丝的把握,能指点我一下么?

• 家园 我不为他们活着

仅就足下的标题而言。

• 家园 她们俩只是为了整体演出效果而分工不同嗟

外媒唱衰中国不止此时此事。有那么看不开吗?况且事实真是他们描述的那样吗?

“歌唱祖国”这段只是整个奥运会开幕式的一个演出环节而已,但绝对没人说这是林妙可小朋友的“独唱演出”吧(节目单有这么刊印吗)?

林小妹妹是台上出镜的演出角色,杨小妹妹是幕后配音的演出角色(有节目单列名为证),她们俩只是为了整体演出效果而分工不同嗟。

我们都喜欢看成龙的动作电影大片,因为他的武术功底保证了他的角色动作出彩(而且他一再如此标榜----主演亲身演出,不同于好莱坞动作片)!但,现在我们都知道,他后期的大戏也是有了替身出演的---成大哥说这是为了保证演出效果。那怎么就没人控告他欺诈呢?

锦侯同学是不是给洋人给绕进去出不来啦?陷入他们的“阴人陷阱”了?!

这些家伙纯粹是别有用心的恶毒攻击 Alarm

• 家园 那么他们原来又是怎么看我们的呢?

这只是一惯的立场罢了,没啥可大惊小怪的。

• 家园 呵呵,答的好妙啊
      • 家园 确实,没必要管他们说了什么。怎么可能有好话呢?
      • 家园 问得好

事实并不是:开幕式本来表现很好,赢得了巨大的credit,国际友人纷纷表示祝贺。而后由于我们的愚蠢,丢失了荣誉,丧失了信认,伤害了对我们寄予厚望的朋友们。

不是,根本不是那么回事。没必要痛心疾首。

事实是:这帮东西早就憋着整你。你办得好?妈的,挖地三尺也找出料来。配唱吧!我才不管开幕式的性质仅仅是一次表演呢,我也看不见节目单上的明示。我他妈就黑你。“开幕式的作假很让人失望”--失望?如愿以偿才是真的。

• 家园 给你添点材料

A speck in China's eye.

We should deal with the proverbial log in our own eye first. North American media is rife with fakes - lip synching (Those "live" concerts that sound so great? Half the time they're not so "live", either.), photoshopped ads (I saw two ads featuring Scarlett Johannson in the same magazine; in one her beauty mark was visible, and gone in the other). It's time we stopped being critical of others' shortcomings and fixed our own first. Besides, attention should be on the accomplishments of the athletes, who have trained for years for the Olympics.

Posted by Sora Chan at 5:04 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 4 | Disagree 3 | Offensive

re: Saving Face

Like it or not, saving face has been a Chinese culture, not exclusive to Chinese Dictatorial Party, way before England was a country and before Europe started to have civilization. It is not false that "a government is judged mature..... how it deals with its (not it's) mistakes and problems ...." So, perhaps China should have enlisted/retained the expertise of the American/Canadian spin-docs!!!

Posted by shogun at 5:04 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 2 | Disagree 1 | Offensive

Olympics = Sports?

The media that i've been following seems to be making such a big deal over all the politics and deceptions that seem to be going on over there. Ahem, what about the... SPORTS?? Afterall, isn't that what the Olympics is all about? The opening show was just that.. a show - a performance. Lip synching - think pretty much every bubblegum pop act in the last 15 years - and live 'post' production - think post waredrobe malfunction Superbowl halftime shows - happens everywhere around the world all the time, so enough already. I applaud both girls for their performance in what was a fun show to watch. Enjoy the next two weeks for what they really are, a celebration of sport. Not for what the media wants you to 'perceive' about China. I for one will enjoy the sports of the next two weeks and worry about international relations in the 4 years between Olympic games thank you very much (excluding during NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, Euro and International soccer games of course)!

Posted by big_papa_p at 5:00 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 2 | Disagree 3 | Offensive

Fake footage

So what? Even NBC did it themselves. They shuffled the footage of athletes entering the ground so that the US entered the prime moment. At least the lip-syncing is discovered by Chinese media themselves.

Posted by SYSS Mouse at 4:57 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 3 | Disagree 3 | Offensive 1

How many medals have you earned so far Canada? (none!)

What outraged me the most is that does this story have to be the most important new of the day? It was on the cover of both Toronto Star and National Post. Why don’t you focus more on your own country’s business? Correct me if I’m wrong, it’s Day 3 of the Olympics, and Canada doesn’t even have one medal yet, not even a bronze!! Sure, an Ashely Simpson pull is not right, but can’t you just accept the fact that China is one of the powerhouse in the world, and where does Canada stand? Nowhere!

Posted by saiyao at 4:52 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 7 | Disagree 3 | Offensive

IN CASE YOU PEOPLE FORGOT

Do you remember a few years ago Britney Spears did lip-synch for MTV and Hollywood did the same thing some of shows or movies? Don't blame China Government, They had nothing to do with it. It's the director's idea just like the Hollywood would do the same thing! The fireworks are fake? I don't about that. I had see it myself and it's real enough.

Posted by 10 of 9 of borg at 4:43 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 6 | Disagree 4 | Offensive

It does matter

If China is aiming to be a world leader then they better be more fortright in their dealings with the rest of the world. This case may seem trivial to some but it does reflect how the Chinese accomplishes things. They do a lot of shortcuts for whatever reason - national glory, national image, etc.

Posted by enbs at 4:33 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 3 | Disagree 5 | Offensive 1

Re: JNanu

If the Western media is going to focus on stories like these about people being selected on the basis of their appearance, then perhaps they should start off by focusing on the things that happen right here at home in North America. Disney theme parks are notorious for selecting "pretty" and young people to work on the park grounds, whereas all the "old" or "ugly" workers are assigned to cart off trash or things like that in underground tunnels so that visitors coming to the park don't see anything "unsightly". Selecting someone on the basis of physical appearance occurs ALL the time in Western countries, but you don't see people screaming about dishonesty or immorality when they see it here. These stories should not get more attention over human rights or pollution.

Posted by Pallas Athena at 4:24 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 5 | Disagree 3 | Offensive

Gotta understand the intention (2or2)

... From what I see, acrificing individual for the society is deeply embedded in the Chinese people's mindset. I don't think an ordinary Western people can understand this. But we can't really say this is wrong. This is just how things work over there. This is all about culture difference between the Chinese and the westerners. Again, IMO, I think this move the Chinese officials are doing is completely unnecessary and they are just doing too much. But saying they are "wrong" is "wrong".

Posted by JL at 4:19 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 3 | Disagree 2 | Offensive

Gotta understand culture difference (1 of 2)

First, I want to set thing straight to say I do not agree with the idea of combining the best voice and best face to the show. This is completely necessary. But instead of just pointing finger to the Chinese of bringing deception to the game, shouldn't we understand the motivation behind it? After talking to my friends in Beijing about this, I realized this is not even a news over there, obviously not a scandal at all. This is how things work, according to them. In their mind, running this Olympic game is all about "sacrifice", in order to make it to perfection. Just to name a few: Factory workers have to stop working in the duration of the game to reduce smog; Local people had to move out of their home to make room for stadiums; Drivers are banned from driving their cars every other day, etc. So, these 2 girls lip-sync incident is just one of the small sacrifice that had to made so to perfect the opening ceremony. TBC...

Posted by JL at 4:19 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 5 | Disagree 2 | Offensive

Honestly? Scandalous?

Who cares if the footprints were pre-taped? Who cares if the kid was lip-synching? The real news is the 'pretty kid' scares me. That plastered on smile ain't right. But honestly, people lip-synch all the time. Superbowl, Saturday Night Live, national anthems, whatever. It's so funny to me that people are so indignant, like they have been defrauded or something. 99% of the opening ceremonies were real, live and stunning.

Posted by clementine at 3:04 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

Agree 9 | Disagree 4 | Offensive

Loser's mindset

Not to my surprise that the STAR did not miss such a GOLDEN opportunity to demonize China. So, there is a lip-sync, what is the bid deal? Have you ever seen "AIR FARCE LIVE" on CBC? Did you notice every once a while the audience applauded like crazy. Well, it was "fake". I've been to the studio as an audience. We applauded because the director asked us to do so. And there was even an illuminated sign "applause" overhead to instruct us when to applause. To Canada, it is just technical issue to achive a better showmanship. To China, it is now blown out of proportion to an ethic issue. Talking about hypercritical.

Posted by yichen at 2:35 PM Wednesday, August 13 2008

• 家园 别生气, 也别太看重别人的看法.

老兄的心情我能理解, 所谓爱之深, 责之切. 所以我下面说说我的看法. (河里有些人目睹开幕式盛况, 我国健儿夺金英姿时不发一言, 倒对尚未确认的问题大加指责,对这些人我是无话可说). :-)

其实我是不大赞成今年举办奥运会的, 自己的事情太多, 敌人又控制了国际主流媒体. 想要在西方国家中树立我国正面形象, 多交几个朋友并不容易. 但现在看来, 效果比我想象的要好很多. 首先大量的外国人来到中国, 他们中很多人不再会轻易受西方反华媒体的影响. 在我工作的大学, 这次就有几个美国人去了北京. 其中一个这几天发了几次邮件给全实验室, 盛赞北京和他遇到的当地人. 其次对于反华势力, 无论我们做得多好, 远超以前各届, 他们一定会回避我们的成绩, 强调我们的不足, 毕竟negative是容易的. 我们的奥运会能使一些人转变观点固然好, 不成的话把敌人吓住也不错 - 这个我们应该是做到了. :-)

至于伴唱和焰火, 现在很清楚了. 两个小姑娘的名字都在节目单上; 焰火一个不少. 至于那些外媒, 我觉得不必介意. 一来: 别人的看法是别人的事, 与我无干; 二来: 失败者抱怨, 胜利者才不在乎. :-)

送花一朵, enjoy our party!

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河