西西河

主题:【原创】最近有点烦有点烦 -- 梦秋

共:💬36 🌺49
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 3
下页 末页
      • 家园 俺在家待这半年其实也没白过

在河里码了至少十万字呢。西河就是俺的虚拟世界,精神恍惚的时候就来转转。希望将来安定下来,可以继续码字。挨踢业里想要静下心来码字,恐怕不容易。大家互勉吧!

• 家园 The Power of Positive Thinking

You are what you think. You feel what you want.

Why Think Positively?

All of our feelings, beliefs and knowledge are based on our internal thoughts, both conscious and subconscious. We are in control, whether we know it or not. We can be positive or negative, enthusiastic or dull, active or passive.

The biggest difference between people is their attitudes. For some, learning is enjoyable and exciting. For others, learning is a drudgery. For many, learning is just okay, something required on the road to a job.

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."

Abraham Lincoln

Actually, positive thinking can be harder than it seems.You know what? Sometimes telling me to think positively can make me feel worse. I do believe that we all have negative thoughts from time to time. However, when you have to stay home on a miserably wet and cold rainy day, the day is dark and dreary, I bet you sitll have a love for the sunny ones that you know will come. Yes, they will always come.It's not a supprise for you, or me.

Everthing is possible. It's possible to turn negative thoughts into positive ones. Do something, take action. You'll be alright.

Wish you all the best.

• 家园 洋文,木有看懂

有照片发给你的邮箱了,是新的。

文件比较大,看看会不会塞住或被转到Junk mail里。

要是收不到,请告知。

• 家园 木啥

还没查信箱呢,一会看去,多谢多谢,又有小帅哥照片看了。。。。

这梦秋这回定是改论文头大呢,我这不是为了给他增加语言环境训练么?咔咔。。

(梦秋:啥?这不诚心给我添堵么?我要方块字,方块字,方块字。。。。。)

• 木啥
            家园 有趣有趣,让梦秋好好练洋文吧。

• 木啥
            家园 专拣方块字的帖子来回复,然后狞笑一下

这论文其实没必要做结构性的改动。要命的地方在于,审论文的和写论文的文化背景差异太大,老是认为俺批判精神不够,文字写得太含糊等等。反正现在将就着加点东西进去吧,think positive, think optimistic...

• 家园 花慰!

不能着急,踏踏实实地就有结果了。

• 家园 只能安慰。

没有办法,只能慢慢来。上次回国和一个大学里的朋友聊天,他们招一个行政职位,应聘的人里有博士1人,硕士5人,其中海归硕士2人。

• 家园 苦尽甘来也要通知大家一声啊。
    • 家园 花慰一下

我感觉回国其实也算是重新开始,对社会对公司的人际都得重新认识,估计再过一段时间梦兄就该如鱼得水了。

• 家园 回国之后确实需要一段时间适应

面试的时候,有一位教授说俺骄傲得像个美国人谢谢五度兄指点

• 家园 或许是一种人生的考验

有时咬咬牙,就挺过去了,我也挨过难过的日子,一个老外教我:“Think Positive, Stay Positive”,这句话,终生受用。

我会建议梦兄改完论文之后,找些事情做做,甚至义工也好,老呆在家里,很苦闷的。