共:💬32 🌺187 🌵1 新:
全看树展主题 · 分页 上页 下页
家园 链接可以打开(用VPN),的确写得很好
家园 你复制下这句呗

我点开没找着,不知道是我英语不好,还是眼神不好。

家园 暂时还是给差价的

作为中间缓冲区。直接接壤容易冲突嘛。不过两头吃是没有的了,各大势力集团都不会允许这个地方出现强力政权,所以他们注定不得安宁。坐着收钱,代价总要些的。

家园 阿联酋不就在卖中国疫苗么,一万英镑

上次的新闻,阿联酋搞什么六星级酒店之旅,前后俩礼拜,开头结尾各一针国药灭活疫苗,一万英镑,食宿另计!

专门针对欧洲高层人士,据说生意好得出奇。那英国的明白人谁打阿斯利康啊?白送日本人都不要,转手送台湾,台中市长转手又请日侨太君先打。

所以国药疫苗,一万英镑,这生意值得。但是直接卖做不到,不仅价钱卖不高,还各种政治阻拦。非要到阿联酋转个圈子,那就皆大欢喜了。

这里面商机大大的。阿拉伯人过一道手,各方都满意。好比江苏生产的家具,非要贴个北欧的牌子,消费者满意,商家也满意。双赢。

家园 阿拉伯的前景就是向西去

中国已经给了巴基斯坦原子弹、三代战斗机、导弹护卫舰、主战坦克的生产技术,这是世界级大国才能拥有的,就巴基斯坦那小块头,用得上吗?

仅仅是应付印度,根本不需要既没有现代工业体系又没有工业人口的巴基斯坦自己生产,巴基斯坦连跟印度打大规模消耗战的底子都没有,只能玩一波流,也根本没必要搞这么齐全的军工体系。

那么这么多重大军工技术到底是给谁的就很值得琢磨了,当初巴基斯坦核弹之父到处兜售原子弹技术的新闻可不是假的,今天土耳其跟巴基斯坦军工合作玩得飞起也不是假的。

土耳其为啥不找阿联酋偏去找巴基斯坦,阿联酋手里的美国货法国货不香么?无他,巴基斯坦手里有独门技术而已。

表面上是土耳其卖武直卖护卫舰给小巴,小巴有那么多美元可以付款吗?私底下的支付对价还不知道是啥呢。土耳其想要原子弹、相控阵雷达、地空导弹技术可是想疯了,埃苏丹的心大着呢。

当然,突厥是突厥,阿拉伯是阿拉伯,小巴背后的金主才是真正不动声色的。当年中国还没跟那位建交就一口气卖了三十五枚中程导弹过去,至今都有传说金轮法王的真正作用是保管核弹头呢。

最后说到主题,字很少,事很大,就是为啥总是西方谴责中国不接收中东难民,阿拉伯世界反而一声不吭呢?

家园 没啥

连中国自己都没摆正心态,没有一个主流的声音向全中国人民解释清楚这几十年到底是怎么回事,让人民信服。那么怎么可能堂堂正正向外界宣讲自己的经验,输出自己的价值观?外人也不过雾里看花,即使好多还算良善的外国人的好不容易到了中国“探险”,发现中国根本不是西方媒体污蔑的那般,容易产生针对西媒的逆反,但是也并不等于他们真懂了中国。他们的所作所为,也不可能在自己国家有多少响动。

欧洲,阿拉伯,南亚,都是宗教势力深厚的地区,其文明的根基就是宗教,一旦被宗教蛊惑,很难从其中跳出来,欧洲是经历黑死病大爆发之后,才摆脱了一点宗教桎梏,但是现在,虽然欧洲人信教的不那么多了,但是心态仍旧没有摆脱一神教的静止论,两分法。中东,南亚更别提了,都是愈加宗教化的。

家园 谁是群众?谁是他的群众?
没啥
家园 没啥

烦惦皆因强出头。

家园 看此文更理解毛主席的外交路线

亚非拉是中国的真正朋友。

欧洲发达国家特别是当年的侵略者,看他们能不能如实认识这个新世界。

家园 你这个比较根本不合理

马前卒的和这位老兄怎么比。马前卒是社会主流好吗。

这位老兄的根本论点是,中国的崛起与历史上西方的崛起不同,不是通过伤害他国利益实现的。这本是一个浅显的事实。但在欧美环境就很难被认识到。多数人被灌输了关于中国的负面消息。

我们自然希望他这样的人越来越多。中国的外交努力也应该着重于第三世界。

家园 没拿他跟马前卒比

虽然马前卒也远远不是主流。我是拿他跟马前卒的一般观众比,包括反对马前卒的观众。刚看了一下,马前卒自己刚发的视频不到24小时,3.9万赞,5116转发。如果有理有据的支持或者反对马前卒,一个无名观众在24小时内得到2k赞是很普遍的现象。就马前卒B站视频下,一年这样的普通观众不说上万,起码成千。所以一个半年才攒够2k赞的洋知乎帖子真的没啥价值。即使同样在国外平台的李子柒,最新的youtube视频在埃及小伙帖子10天后,有386k赞,她有16.4M subscribers,埃及小伙是2.3K follower。现在不是老佛爷的时候了,有一个“慕王化”的洋人就是宝贝。何况只是一个洋账号。他的影响力怕是只在中国国内。

家园 每一个人都是群众,但不是他的群众

不存在马前卒的群众,也不存在审度的群众。虽然群众可能支持马前卒或者审度,但是这种支持是对事情的支持,不是对个人绑定的支持。

家园 这样的话当然好。
家园 同感!

此文的优点正如你所言。肺腑之言,激情之言。所说的是对比,拿中国与其他发展中国家比,拿中国与帝国主义者殖民主义者比。所谓没有比较就没有鉴别,就没有伤害。溢美之词是凸显反差的强烈。他绝不是什么肉麻吹捧之徒。另外,“干货”自有其他人在提供。河里的干货多的是,油管上一些西方有识而博学之士也很雄辩。而此君的文章则好比登高一呼。对于听惯西媒一面之词、被洗脑而不自知的东西方民众,其警醒作用不可谓不大。这就足够了。

家园 你要的那个内容,他是这样写的

第三段最后 “....And unlike the United States, unlike the British Empire, unlike the French, Dutch, Germans, Spanish, Portuguese or any other Western nation that had its turn at being a superpower in the past four centuries, China doesn't need to run anybody over or take something from somebody else, to rise majestically."

第四段骂得很直接,最后点明利害 ”That's why, although the United States has killed several million people and turned several regions of the earth into hellscapes in the past thirty years, your TV, newspapers, Google newsfeed, and social media are all cursing, condemning and pandering panic and hatred of China 24 / 7. China is the worst fear of our planet's Western masters. They want you to despise and dread a country that's done nothing to you, that hasn't invaded anyone, bombed or sanctioned anyone, that hasn't overthrown any foreign government, or used its military on anything since 1979. You'll hate China and pray for its collapse, so that the West can continue to do what it's done since the age of Hernán Cortés and Francisco Pizarro — rape and pillage the earth from Latin America to Southeast Asia, and disguise its blood-spattered imperialism in the soft power and propaganda of “Western civilization" and world leadership.“

第八段后面说中国不会在新冷战屈服,前三十年贫弱被经济封锁时都没有,现在更不会”And the truth is that China is not affected by the noise and maneuvers of her enemies. What's going on now, this stupid new Cold War, is nothing. For her first thirty years, from 1949 to 1979, China was basically blockaded and isolated economically and politically by the West. It didn't even have a seat in the UN General Assembly. And it was dirt-poor in those days, barely a speck of the global economy, a tiny fraction of Japan's or Germany's GDP — not even able to prevent famine. And it still didn't submit to pressure or take any orders. Why on earth would it do that now?“

第九段后面说到中国只用了十年就建起自己的空间站。美国在全世界有军事基地,有庞大的军事预算,但他们没有中国不可战胜的民族意志。美国把钱都花在军事上,而中国在继续发展。美国自从里根以后就不再发展,而中国5000年来最好的时代 ”It took China a mere ten years to go from being barred by the US Congress from participating in the “International" Space Station, to building its own Space Station from the zero. See, the US has an $800-billion war budget, 800 military bases, 13,000 aircraft, 500 warships, 6,000 nukes — but it doesn't have what China has: invincible national resolve. It takes the US about 5 years to renovate a bridge, and it takes China 43 hours. There's simply no competing with that. China doesn't need to be a military superpower or empire. That was never part of the plan. US troops, God bless their souls, will continue sitting in their bases, scratching their balls, costing their government $800 billion a year to do nothing. Meanwhile, China will continue to actually develop. That's the part of the equation that America totally missed, because it has barely developed since Reagan's day. China is a better place to live today than at any time in its previous 5,000 years; Americans saw their highest standard of living in the 1960s and those days will never come back.“

后面一段他自己加黑的重点,对中国香港台湾西藏等所有的抹黑都没有证据,人们对中国的恨和害怕,都是美国的媒体”喂“的 ”I’m scared! China's big and bad! Because the US is feeding me terror-bytes about Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, Tiananmen Square, Great Leap Forward! I don't see any dead bodies, I can't show you one invasion or one example of Chinese regime change, I can't even find Hong Kong on a map or tell you one factual detail about Tiananmen Square, but the US State Department and all its media are telling me CHINA BAD! Wa, wa!“

这段我看得很感动,作者问”你难道不想知道400年以后,一个非白人国家领导的世界吗?对他自己国家,对其他发展中国家,有点悲伤 “Aren't you at least curious to see what a world with a nonwhite, non-Western leader might look like, after 400 years? Because God knows that leader won't be us. It won't be Brazil or Africa, or the Middle East or India or Indonesia or Nigeria or Pakistan. We're a mess. China was a mess too. But we remain a mess many decades after we achieved independence, and the Chinese went their own way, disentangled their mess and created their destiny. We’re not made of what the Chinese are made of. We might be one day, if we stop taking orders and cozying up to Western puppet-masters. I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.”

接下来这段是高潮,看得很令人感动 “For myself, I see China as hope. Hope that a colonized, brutalized, primitive and humiliated country, can rise above its past — refuse to be weak any longer — rebuild itself from nothing, with iron resolve, and become too strong to be overrun by the West again! Hope that a nonwhite, non-Western country can look deep within itself and find its own solutions to its problems — proving that (foolishly) trusting the West to guide us isn't necessary! Proof that if we can do what the Chinese did, there will be no limits for us. Imagine a world where the US, France, Britain, Australia, are no more important than Uzbekistan or Paraguay. A world where the World Court might be headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, the World Bank in New Delhi, the United Nations in Jakarta, the IMF in Cairo. A world liberated from the US banking system and the dollar as its reserve currency, so that Washington can no longer tell 200 other countries who they can and can't trade with. A world where an American can be tried for war crimes at the Hague, not just an Iraqi or Liberian or Serb. A world where we don't hear about a non-Western-made vaccine and grunt to ourselves, Oh, it must be poison. A world where we don't have to immigrate to the same countries that turned ours into hellholes, to work as sales clerks or taxi drivers, or even if we're brilliantly employed — to drain our brains from our homelands in the best of cases, and use them to reinforce Western riches and supremacy in exchange for a fat paycheck, instead of using them to make our own countries semi-habitable. When I hear that China has built its own Space Station, landed a rover on Mars, ended extreme poverty, built the Earth's biggest city, dam, telescope, 5G network, highway, air purifier, or whatever the heck it is that will come tomorrow — I feel the same pride as if I were Chinese. It's not happening for all of us, but it's happening for one of us and that's a start. There's got to be such a thing as developing-country nationalism — a common nationalism for all the countries that were colonized and plundered, and remain economically and politically captured by their ex-rulers. A nationalism for the Global South. We are too divided, too brainwashed, too fooled and weak — most of us still worship the countries that destroyed us, are non-Western on the outside and Western on the inside, are hating and fearing and buying all the lies about the only one of us that's made it, and are leaving our countries in droves to let them burn while we “make a better life for ourselves" in the West. Do you want to live on a Western-dominated Earth for another 400 years? If you do, keep doing what you're doing. But I don't!”。这段是真情流露,作者听到中国的进步的消息,空间站,火星探测,5G...感到像中国人一样的自豪。发展中国家应该有集体的发展中国家意识,可是现状是发展中国家仍然很分裂,被洗脑地厉害,还在崇拜过去殖民他们摧毁他们的国家,反而害怕和恨那个唯一成功的国家(中国)。

的确很长,还有其他写得很好的内容,就不一一复制了。最后一段是说,大家应该支持中国打赢新冷战......

通宝推:桥上,qianji,龙牡,
全看树展主题 · 分页 上页 下页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河