家园 三十多年了,该解密了
家园 “潜艇的工程师”?

是不是机电长(军官)或是机电军士(兵)之类的人物啊。

艇上应该没有“潜艇的工程师”这种称呼,各国都一样。

家园 他自己对这个职位的称为

负责机械机电一类的事情把. 比如核动力的蒸气部分. 各个动力阀门总要个人去管理开关八。蒸气泄露该是可以杀四人的。

家园 难说

30年说明不了啥,还得看这艇干过啥。

比如吧,这条美国核潜艇外链出处就是一艘专门改装的特种任务艇(说白了就是间谍潜艇),改装时加了一个任务舱段,专门潜入他国海域执行间谍任务,得嘉奖极多(注意指挥台围壳上的获奖标志,退役时拍的),但你搜去吧,基本查不到它都干过啥。

该艇老得要歇菜时,美国又造了一艘“吉米.卡特”号,是专门接它的班的,光是更改设计、增加一个特种任务舱段就砸进去8.87亿美元,“吉米.卡特”号最终造价达到43亿美元,堪称迄今世界最贵的核潜艇,跟同期建造的尼米兹级核动力航母几乎是一个价。

上边那条艇退役时,时任总统的小树丛还给该艇写了一封信,规格相当高,如下:

"I send greetings to those gathered for the decommissioning of Parche (SSN-683). The Parche is the second United States vessel to bear the name of the French butterfly fish known for its remarkable navigation abilities. Like her famous World War II namesake, the Parche has earned a honored place in our nation's maritime history.

From the Cold War to the ongoing global war on terrorism, the Parche's achievements and resourcefulness have helped ensure our country's security and earned it the distinction of our Navy's most decorated submarine. The many crewmembers who have served aboard the Parche can take great pride in their contributions to our Navy and our nation.

As Parche lowers her colors after more than 30 years of faithful service, I salute her current officers and her crew for their hard work and commitment to excellence. I remember all of those who have served with courage, honor, commitment and dedication aboard this fine submarine through the years.

We also recognize the veterans of your predecessor, the Parche (SS-384), as you gather for your reunion.

Decommissioning may be the end of a vessel's service, but the pride and tradition of service to America remain in the hearts of crewmembers and friends of Parche forever.

Laura joins me in sending our best wishes on this special occasion. May God bless you and may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Signed, George W. Bush,

Oct. 18, 2004.

难说
家园 他服役的潜艇还在工作

指给我看过一次,可惜船的号码记不住了。该船隶属第六舰队把。负责欧洲事物。69年他曾经上岸镇压过土鸡的学生闹事,保卫过米大使馆

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 11
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河