/ 36
下页 末页
家园 不对称作战,反星球大战。

等到老美撑来撑去企图处处撑满而又各个撑破的时候,就好看了。

家园 实际阿凡达2D没全下

有3D的电影院就下了2D版,没3D的电影院还在放2D版。我24号那天还看到有2D版的在放,正价¥35。孔子正价¥40。

井大
家园 联合国决定某大事

UN actually is a joke--America put UN there to ensure that its strategic intention could be implemented with a "legitimacy" coverup. That's why America promised to pay around 22% of the total fees. The UN turned out to be a blah-blah talk place with nothing achieved.

UN could not decide much. The future is G2, but America does not want to give China equal partnership status and secretly kick China below the table.

井大 is helping chinese elites to know their "partner" well so that China elites should be able to get a much better deal in this global political union. So hopefully, China participate more in the global-rule setting.

The US-Europe marriage is almost over since EU has made it clear to kill USD's global reserve status.

家园 看了130的3D阿凡达的内流满面

家园 阿凡达在中国的票房不过1亿美元

比美国动辄几十亿的反倾销要客气太多了。

家园 太精彩了~

这个国家的崛起就是一种意志!!唯一的期待就是希望他不要走上压迫其他国家的老路~~

家园 my point is that

Obama wasted one year and could not achieve anything by now. Given the polarized political landscape, lots of good initiatives will be killed by political infight.

I never have high regard for today's Republicans.

Democracy is not about who is not Lan Ren. We are all sinners, but the system ensures the proper functioning of the society. In God we trust and in system we trust.

家园 你能用中文吗?
家园 有些人的思维就是这样:

他赚你一个亿是应该,你赚他一块钱就是天杀。。。。

家园 这个

验证消息的可靠和准确性,应该就不是人家的事,尤其在有关中国的报道上,人家把想表达的说出来就算完事。。。

这就是标准的有选择报道。

家园 海地也是Democracy吧?

怎么他们的system不work?社会的function跟民主有什么关系?

家园 海地也是Democracy?? are you

kidding.

The society does not function at all. Due to constant interference of France and America, the whole country is a big mess since its independence. Democracy does not mean you have one president and a parliament. Otherwise, China has been a democracy ever since 1911 revolution.

There are many rules/constitution/procedures/customs associated with those social institutions and it is permeated in American's daily life. In America, it is the system that works, not just one president and one congress.

家园 海地也有选举啊,怎样才算Democracy?

我没有说美国的system不work,美国的system works不是因为民主,而是因为这个system适合这个国家。民主在很多国家不work,在海地不work,在台湾好像也不work。你可以说这个不是民主的错,是那些国家没有相应的

rules/constitution/procedures/customs。那让那些国家好好发展好了,没有必要经常去敲打人家吧。

当然海地的命运不好,一独立就受到美国法国的骚扰、制裁。这样的民主是不可能成功的。就算你有rules/constitution/procedures/customs,要是选举被控制,贸易被制裁,照样不work。要是中国能控制美国的选举,控制美国的国会、总统,美国会比海地好多少吗?

所以,什么是最重要的?

家园 ha

恭喜:你意外获得【通宝】一枚

鲜花已经成功送出,可通过工具取消

提示:此次送花为此次送花为【有效送花赞扬,涨乐善、声望】。

家园 sorry, too time consuming

I tried with chinese input and 30 minutes I wrote only one paragraph. I am not good at Chinese input. Sorry.

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 36
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河