家园 ”Hypertension”,用百度与谷歌试试,看看结果

你若没发现区别,我也无话可说。

家园 长人兄,您应该拿中文来比较吧,baidu是中文搜索引擎

这么比,您觉得公平么?

家园 这就是不可替代性,若百度的结果跟谷歌相同,谷歌退出没什么

除非你认为某些人不需要外文参考资料。

所以,这跟公平有关系吗?

家园 【文摘】一个西方读者对google事件的评论

“But there is a wider story, and the fact that Google chief executive Eric Schmidt had dinner with Hillary Clinton last week along with three other major US tech bosses is probably not unconnected with the change of stance on China. In addition, Clinton is due to make a major speech next week extolling internet freedom, while Obama has pointed to internet security as a key national security concern.“

As you indicate, Google follow the interests of the US and so follows the money.

That means our western leaders are doing exactly what they need to do.

I don't want the West to share power with China, I want the West to dominate and continually win against China. I don't care how long Hong King was a colony, Opium Wars, colonialism...none of that.

What's important is that the West keeps China in check, one step ahead, and ensures that Western interests are are the number one priority. It's not as if the Chinese people want anything less than to dominate us; not to have not an equal share of power, but more power.

I want Google to show how bad China is, how the government there can't even trust it's own citizens to use YOUtube and for goodness sakes even Facebook.

To all these people saying 'oh, it's just about the West trying to control China again' we should say 'you're damn right it is, and that's exactly what needs to be done to ensure OUR future in the West.'

I support Western dominance of China and for that matter, the rest of the World.

That's because every country is always iin it for their own interests.

Go GOOGLE! Go Hillary!

家园 依次思路,这世界上已经没有什么东西可以替代了,不是么.
家园 你让我举证,证据出来了,之后你顾左右扯淡,没意思。
家园 这怎么是扯淡呢,只要有不同就不能替代,这世界上有哪个公司

这怎么是扯淡呢,只要有不同就不能替代,这世界上有哪个公司和个人是完全相同的.如果这也算是不能替代的例证的话,那岂不是天下所有东西都是不能替代的了.

家园 谷歌走就走吧,反正没人需要谷歌地图。
家园 这么直白,我喜欢.
家园 看来你去国已久,不会用汉语表达了,我通英文的。
家园 长人兄不妨直接说我的文字有什么问题,或者逻辑有什么问题,

不同意你的观点并不代表我不能从你身上学到东西.请指正.

家园 链接有吗?像ZXB卧底!
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 43
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河