全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页
家园 我对戴高乐的情况不能算是了解,虽然我认为他确实是一代伟人

不过,老李,我那段中法现实矛盾的文字你看了没有?中法冲突不可能缓解,只可能升级。所以你对法国的友好感觉,估计现在没有什么市场。

家园 法国总理这几天访华

在核电站和航空发动机上有大的合作项目。

家园 在这种时候还是可以唱唱中法友好的。

不过这肯定不会是主流的。中国的产业升级虽然缓慢并且我不看好其前景,但是对韩国和法国的冲击力还是很大的。况且中法在非洲还会继续竞争下去。所以,大趋势就在那里。中法友好程度只会下降,不会上升。

家园 非洲的确是个大问题

美国早就想对法国取而代之了,中国现在也进去后来居上,形势很微妙,很热闹。

家园 我的感觉

目前中美最大的合作就是在联手瓜分老欧洲的势力范围。某种意义上,中国前台,美国后台。只要这块大蛋糕还能分得下去,中美之间不会起大的实质性冲突。分到头的时候该怎么办,还真是个悬念。

家园 this SOB came to Canada

stirred up local conflicts and propaganded the "Vive Le Quebec Libre", then left Canada.

For more than 3 decades, Quebec suffered a lot in terms of political, social turmoil as well as economic stagnation.

French king deserted Quebecors for more than 300 years, then De Gaul practised double standards (he suppressed Brittancy indenpendence movement) and left a mess back in Canada in late 1960s. Now Sarkozy came back again, denounced the dream of Quebec-France reunion for many Quebecors.

法國還要戲耍加拿大幾次り阿?

家园 when you enemy put an

arrogant short-visioned idiot in presidency, that's good news for you!

Keep in mind, Hannibal of Carthage was not defeated by Romans in the battlefield!! He was defeated by his enemy back in the Carthage senate.

家园 货币金属本位不利于金融创新金融深化实际上就是金融投机。

you clearly do not understand finance.

What determines M0(gold currency) has nothing to do with M3-M0(credit currency). Under gold standard, investment banks still invented the new security called "stock".

Now everybody accepted stock as normal, in 1600s, it was definitely an innovation.

家园 you are judging this couple

with your Asian or conservative protestant values.

Back in France, they can be quite popular with all their love affair(es) propaganded by the French media. There is lots of rumor about Sarkozy and his attorney general...

In Latin nations, people do not give a shit about unfaithfulness, because most French/Italian married couples are not faithful to each other.

Catholicism is dead in France.

家园 这位老兄看来对法国政治领袖人物很不感冒

综合你的几个回复,从拿破仑到戴高乐,从路易十六到萨科奇,再到普通法国人,没有看得上眼的。

家园 法国倾向于把宗教信仰当成私事

在个人关系上更是如此。因此他们的政治家很少嘴巴上强调家庭价值,舆论更少苛责他们的公职行为以外的事物。

但是像萨科奇作为最高公共政治人物这样把他的个人隐私这样张扬的确是前所未有的。

我敢说,要是萨科奇早死,他老婆一定会耐不住春闱寂寞的,肯定会破了总统寡妇的贞节记录的。

家园 金本位制至少有一个优点

那就是政府没办法用公开的通货膨胀的货币政策来掠夺人民的财富。因为黄金是印刷不出来的。

家园 戴高乐之后的法国领导人都宣称继承戴高乐主义。

戴高乐主义的核心就是维持法国的大国地位。戴高乐有句话:法国不伟大就不成其为法国。戴高乐之后的法国总统都高举戴高乐主义的旗帜,但戴高乐主义就像中的中国特色社会主义一样,成了一个大框子,什么都可以放,内容早变了。

家园 treasury-note 本wei is also

used by Chinese gov.

I am afraid hyperinflation will first hit China then US and Europe. Watch out your retirement fund.

家园 肯定会破了总统寡妇的贞节记录的

奸夫淫妇....

Your comments are too strong. 贞节 is Chinese obsession and weights nothing in the modern Latin culture.

For Frenchmen and Frenchwomen, love is a LIFELONG pursuit and that's why "God creates men and women" (refers to a hot French movie). You, tasteless and sexless Chinese, should not attack our French passtime. Anyway, what activity will be more exciting and fascinating than the pursuit of fleshly love.

这位老兄看来对法国政治领袖人物很不感冒--you misunderstood my posts. I am stating facts, nothing person, subjective or offensive. Actually some French people(those globalists) also concur with my assessment.

I am not disliking the French leadership, otherwise I will not spend so much time living in French-language regions and learning their culture, history and language.

I love them because they will bring France into permanent decline and a final religious war with Muslims. France also serves as China's leverage when it needs to be hard on America or Germany. But France could never be a mature partner--it does not understand its own interests and always make bad decisions emotionally--with hypocritical blah blah self-righteous talk.

From the North American perspective, anything bad for the archirival Gaullic nation is good for the Pax Anglo-Saxon-Germanic-Americana Empire.

Really enjoy your posts. 棋逢对手. Admire your worldly knowledge. People like you are precious to China in its transition to the new G-2 world order. Most Chinese, in China and out-of-China, are inward-looking, self-obsessed with poor language or culture kownledge about the outside world. "Upon this rock, you can hardly build a Pax Chinois".

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 6
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河