西西河

主题:回一刀兄,兼及范美忠:范美忠怎么可能和自由主义关系不大? -- 细脖大头鬼

共:💬65 🌺91 🌵1
全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页
家园 好说
家园 reply u later

sorry, i didn't notice ur message until now.

家园 极讨厌所谓的“脂油主义者”,很同意你对自由主义的定义
家园 觉得你对欧美的“自由主义”地位和欧系普世价值拔得太高

我觉得在自由主义上欧美是中学生我们是小学生,但他们远远不是老师

另外普世价值是不是一成不变的?中国传统的为人民服务、实事求是、“道”“治”分离等等精神是不是也能成为“普世价值”,现在的“普世价值”真的能完全普这个“世”吗?例如中国传统的舍己为公和西方就有矛盾,那么对普世价值是不是也要求同存异呢?政府的合理合法性上真的只能靠民主选举这一条道来证明吗?中国传统的依靠“三代盛世”标准来判断政府合法性的方法是不是同样可以是一种选择呢?而中国古典思想里面三代之治至圣地位中所追求的民意直达天听能不能也算民主的一种思维呢?

家园 【文摘】some materials for reference

美国人享有更广泛的言论自由,这是毫无疑问的。

林达书中所描述的“M.O.D.Manual”的内容应该是没问题。但是他没有提事情的另一面。(1)这书是邮购(mail order)发行(在中国还能买到制冰毒的邮购出版物呢);(2)现在不卖了,至少不公开卖了。

After the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the media flocked to groups like MOM. This increased exposure led to scrutiny of the publications MOM sold, forcing some titles to be pulled from distribution. MOM used to sell a guerilla warfare training manual entitled the M.O.D. Manual. Among other things, it advocated undertaking domestic terrorism, raiding armories for weapons, and kidnaping sports figures and other public figures. MOM eventually quit selling the M.O.D. Manual, and MHRN noticed that other questionable material was no longer advertised for sale.
见链接外链出处

更有趣的是,

David Trochmann, 49, a co-founder of the Militia of Montana, confirmed in an interview on Wednesday that his group was distributing the manual. His group's name and address is on the front page.

But, he said, the paramilitary group was not the manual's author. Furthermore, he said he did not know who the author was or what "M.O.D." stood for. He also said he had not read the documents and did not know about their contents.

"If this stuff is in here and we haven't checked it out completely, then it's coming out of the catalogue," Mr. Trochmann said. "This manual has not been checked out thoroughly, and it should have been checked out. I don't agree with any of that stuff. We didn't realize this kind of stuff was in there. This one slipped by."

Mr. Trochmann also said he did not know how many manuals had been distributed, even though the $75 price made them among the most expensive items in the Militia of Montana's extensive catalogue.

这是纽约时报的报导,见链接外链出处

我们知道,仅仅言论本身不会入罪,关键是行为。而Militia of Montana“did not engage in paramilitary training and was able to avoid the wave of arrests -- stemming largely from violent, weapons-related crimes -- that swept the movement later in the decade(1990s).”(见外链出处

另外,MOM 属于美国的Militia movement,

The Militia movement is a right wing social and political movement of paramilitary groups, with an anti-big government philosophy, in the United States.
and
The Militia movement is a paramilitary outgrowth of the independent survivalist movement, tax-protester movement and other movements in the subculture of what is collectively called the "Christian Patriot movement" in the United States. The formation of the militias was influenced by the historical precedent of existing paramilitary movements such as the Posse Comitatus, the Aryan Nations, and groups associated with Christian Identity.
见链接外链出处。这种运动在美国是有土壤的,不公开的同情者到处都是,最多被边缘化,不会被取缔。

家园 对自己自由主义,对别人集权主义

譬如下面那位叫嚣“愚众”的。

家园 不要不服气

我试过认真讨论链接出处,再没有兴趣了。

我有什么权力对你搞集权主义。自己树个靶子还很来劲。继续叫你愚,不要不服气。

家园 哈哈。我每见此人之回帖,必有“愚众”二字……
家园 拿个中文维基就敢说“认真讨论”

对不同意自己观点的人叫嚣“愚”

自由主义者如果就是这种水平的话,难怪要臭大街。

讨论自由主义,给你个自由主义作品必读吧,记着要读原著奥。

John Locke, Two Treatises on Government

John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Friedrich Von Hayek, The Road to Serfdom

Rawls, John,A Theory of Justice

家园 这个是现在很多自称是自由主义者的常态

所以好多时候我也纳闷呢,民主自由也算是块道德高地,真要占据道德制高点,怎么着也得以身作则吧。

咱们讲“己所不欲,勿施于人”,莫非到了免煮食油这里就成了“己所不欲,施于人”了。

《大话西游之大圣娶亲》里唐僧唱:送死你先去,黑锅我来背。照这个看来,这个电影里的唐僧也是免煮食油人士之一了。

家园 所以shut up了呀

可是不烦碍更不通的人大放厥词。

家园 花一个

精神文明小红花。

不过呢,民主自由只是一种选择,和道德高地是扯不上的。生搬硬套地扯在一起,一般有不可告人的目的。

自由主义者也没有什么加入的标准。

唐僧是民主自由人士,倒是不错的。

家园 对于民主自由

我想,把“民主自由”和道德脱钩,这样的“民主自由”不是我所希望的。

在这样的“民主自由”社会,人与人之间相互比谁的道德底线更低。

“送死你先去,黑锅我来背”,这样的原则,已经被很多自称的“民主自由人士”实践了。

家园 I am a liberal, I live a virtuou

virtuous life. I love democracy, I love my neighbors and their wives ... LOL

家园 宁静,祥和,幸福的生活

是每个人所希望和梦想的,但是人不是生活在真空中,在社会中,人会遇到各种各样的事,甚至是突发的危机或灾难,要让自己所生活,所希望的幸福祥和恢复原样,或者让不那么美好的生活变得更好,我想,需要每个人的努力。如果只是想自己过上幸福美好的生活,吃苦/危险的事情都是别人去做,如果人人都这样想,都这样做,生活还会美好起来吗?我想是不会,而且我觉得提倡这样做法,赞同这样做法,默许这样做法的人,是虚伪的。

绝大多数人都是普普通通的人,我并不追求拿着道德的大棒挥来挥去,可是,我想,焕发人性光辉的社会总比鼓励/纵容/默许人性丑恶的社会更美好。生活在这样的社会不正是我们所希望的吗?那么对于社会的道德,价值取向,我们也要敢言,善言。

如果把这样鼓励/纵容/默许人性丑恶的行为打上“民主自由”的印记,那么,这样的“民主自由”是我所反对的,因为它会破化我所希望的宁静,祥和,幸福的生活。

全看树展主题 · 分页首页 上页
/ 5
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。
虚拟的网络,真实的人。天南地北客,相逢皆朋友

Copyright © cchere 西西河