西西河

主题:【原创】小院儿近况报告 -- 容易

共:💬98 🌺160
分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 7
下页 末页
      • 家园 我也恨鼹鼠,黄瓜被干掉了!!!

LD正悲伤呢。开始只吃了一根,叶子啃得贼干净,只剩几朵花悲伤地开着。我们也想防呀,就放我家的猫在院里蹲守,前几天要出门一会,就一会,想想可能下雨,就把我家懒骨头(猫的名字)叫进来了,没想到,回来一看,另一根也吃得干干净净。我哭呀,我发誓,让我抓到,我一定让你死得好看!!!

• 家园 同悲同悲

估计你家的鼹鼠是MOLES. 我家的是GOPHER. 差别在于你家的爱吃茎叶果, 我家的通常呆在底下,吃根,吃土里的虫子.

唉, 这三个月来我可是能研究的都研究了. 因为种菜,不敢下毒, 连毒气也不敢放. 且心中还是念着老鼠也不容易. 只要把它们赶走我就满足了.

研究的结论, 基本上我可以跟你家领导做如下分享:

1, 善用你家的猫( 猫其实或许还挺喜欢这个益智游戏的)是最佳解决方案. 舍不得猫就要舍得瓜, 就是这么个非辩证关系.

2, 所有的市面上有售的MOLES, GOPHERS的药引子都是差不多的无效;

3, 那些个FANCY的东西,什么太阳能啊,什么超音波MOLESCHASER啊, 基本上也可以归入无效类.

4, 勉强算是有些效果的是一种号称对蔬菜无害的粉末型REPELLENT. 洒在根部周围,鼹鼠讨厌那味道, 那瓜就暂时保住了. 但千万别相信包装上说洒一次管三个月. 骗子! 这三个月我都用了整整三桶了.还是有那么多菜遇害. 我分析了一下哈. 关键是我们每天都会浇水, 可能就把那粉末味道给稀释了. 因此要记得常常洒. 不幸的是, 最近去HD被告知不卖了. 晕死. 很怀疑HD跟鼹鼠有亲戚关系. 什么管用什么就停售!

5, 最近看了一篇DD, 云最有效方法为: 找到ACTIVE的鼠通道,放入一至两片水果味的口香糖( 注意: 千万不能用手碰到, 鼹鼠嗅觉特别灵敏, 一旦闻到人味儿就不肯吃了). 吃下口香糖后,鼹鼠大概死不了, 但会一门心思琢磨着搬家了.

然, 此方案本人目前正在实践中, 尚未最后证实. 请耐心等待我的总结报告.

最后请替我HUG一下你家LD. 号召她向我学习. 咱家的黄瓜都让鼹鼠整死了三批了. 咱不还英勇地战斗在第一线么.咱们一定要坚强哈! 有朝一日要实现--- 有我没有它!!!

• 家园 用太阳能声波枪!!!

这个太可恨了,非用最狠的武器不行。

Solar Powered Sonic Mole,Gopher & Rodent Deterrent

http://www.amazon.com/Solar-Powered-Gopher-Rodent-Deterrent/dp/B001BY4KGO/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=garden&qid=1218034194&sr=1-7

• 家园 真心感谢你啊. 这个我家都有俩啦

先是六月底买了这个ULTRASONIC MOLESCHASER; 插地上一个月了, 开始仿佛安静过一两星期. 差点儿让我以为真管用了呢.

前不久在HD看到你说的这个, 太阳能的, 绝望得又拎了一个回来. 它们不是号称一个就可以保护7000~9000尺的地么? 我总共才三百来尺的菜地,给它插了俩! 看看, 这待遇!

• 家园 看来只有请东湖兄帮忙了

在网上搜到一篇文章,笑死了.

我们家房前屋后有金花鼠打洞玩闹,采花啃草。我也用过毒气弹, 没有用。 后来就什么恶心就随手往洞里灌什么。开始是换洞口,后来金花鼠不胜其扰搬家了。 LD 宣称最后是她的bakingsoda起的作用。

Kill a Gopher

PoorBest

Wednesday, 05 April 2006

I woke up one morning, looked in my backyard and found 3 or four holes on our hill. They could have only been made by one thing. A Gopher. Being a new home owner I have never had to get rid of a gopher before, but how hard could it be? Its just a rodent right?

1st Attempt at Gopher removal

We have seen it in the movies, so of course my first attempt was to get the hose. I shoved it down one of the holes, turned on the water and waited... and waited... and waited... thirty minutes went by, and the water never came back out the hole!

Gopher 1 Me 0

2nd Attempt.

I saw him today! He was pushing out dirt of a new hole. Of course as soon as I opened the back door he was gone. I tried the water hose trick again... nothing.

Gopher 2 Me 0

I ran to the local giant hardware warehouse store and asked for some help. What I walked out with was a gopher trap that you basically stuffed down one of him holes. Sounded too easy to be true! That afternoon I set the trap up in the new hole thinking he would return to finish what he started.

Three days later, no gopher and one more new hole. I am starting to think of just piping propane into the varmints home and lighting him on fire! That trap was a complete waste of money. Where is Carl Spackler (Bill Murrey) when you need him?

Gopher 3 Me 0

3rd Attempt.

Second trip to that Home Warehouse store. This time, I am not talking to some "Gardening Expert", I think I have more knowledge now then these employees. Poisons? He is too smart for that. Traps? I laughed when I saw those. Whats this? Hidden down on the bottom shelf I found it! This is it, he is a goner now! Poison Gas! Simply light it, shove it in a hole and cover it up! Pure Genius!

I get home, and don't even acknowledge my wife or kids. My White Whale is waiting for me, I can see him just taunting me in caves. It came with 4 sticks which was perfect since I have found 4 holes from Moby (Yes, Ive named my nemesis). After using the first one when i uncovered the other holes smoke would pour out. I would light the next one, shove it in and bury it back up. Finally! This was it!

Gopher 3 Me 1

Three days later in the early morning I was staring out into my garden. Moby's damage was still visible, but over time the garden would cover it back up. At that moment my body twitched when out of the corner of my eye I saw the impossible, it was the first time I saw Moby's face. That rodent survived and hes ripping the leaves off of one of my plants.

Correction!

Gopher 4 Me 0

Time to end this right now. Out in the garage was my friends BB / Pellet gun. I figured that I would need a pellet for this varmint, but I didn't have time to search for the pellets. I walked out to the garage, found the bb gun and made sure there was a BB in the chamber, and did a quick 6 pumps of pressure. Walking around the house I knew I had to be quiet, since the last time I saw him he darted when I made noise. Slowly I stalked my pray as he collected soft new leaves for a nest. From far away I lined up the sights with his head. When I was in range he suddenly dove back in his hole. Was that it? Did he hear or see me and now my chance is gone? I just waited there, silent and still. In an instant Moby appeared again as I slowly pulled the trigger.

In a flash Moby disappeared again! Did I miss? Did it just piss him off? What happen? I knew I should I looked for the pellets! I walked closer up to the hole with no sign of Moby. Damn Verment! I glanced down and noticed on the side of the hole was a deep red color. It was hit! Looking deeper inside the hole, there laying still was Moby. Eyes open, he was dead. I poked him with a stick to confirm, and then moved a handful of dirt over his hole. My white whale lost.

F'ricking varmint!

Gopher 4 Me 1 I WON!

• 家园 你贴的这个太好了

一看就是实战经验丰富的. 他用的招数我全用过. 除了最后那个BB GUN, 想过还没用过. 杀生的话还是觉得心里比较毛.

昨天跟一个管理公园的邻居聊天. 他也说除了用毒气和枪之外, 其他的方法基本上都是白折腾. Gophers are smarter than cats! 这是他的原话. 听得我比较绝望.

• 家园 另一种跟鼹鼠一样可恶的动物是鸽子

鸽子!

它们把俺的可爱的漂亮的花们都给祸祸了,想起来就气不打一处来,恨不得把它们都逮住煲汤

• 家园 煲汤 !!!

BBQ 也成! 炸乳鸽也成( 千万别让妞子看到了) !

其实我对鸟儿够哥们儿了. 它们吃我的樱桃, 我没说什么吧. 它们啄我的梨子, 少说干掉二三十个,我意见也不大嘛. 它一半, 我一半, 不算太吃亏. 但这万恶的鼹鼠过分了哈. 连根都嚼得一干二净, 这个天理难容! ( 再瞪一次眼睛!!!)

忽然想到, 鱼MM啊, 鸽子爱吃的明显不是花瓣. 你要不看看,是不是花园里有很多草籽花籽之类的吸引它们来啊. 若是花儿谢了,早些把花籽给收了,会不会有帮助呢?.... 我们俩互相打气哈! 老鼠太恶心了, 就不回请你喝汤了哈.

• 家园 鼹鼠没吃过

大白鼠倒是吃过,做实验用的,500克左右一只,剥其皮、去其脏腑,洗巴干净,送到饭馆,辣炒,味道很不错呢

• 家园 这附近估计也就这里好吃的最多了 革命工作是艰巨的

加油 努力!

• 家园 弟你最好了

昨天有人指着紧挨着篱笆拱起的一堆土( 鼹鼠来过的证据) 跟我说:"老鼠干嘛非要从邻居家跑你这儿来啊?......你得好好检讨检讨!" 我, 我......那个气啊. 瞧把我说成什么啦? 简直就是说我和跟你有着"纯洁的感情"的那个没有两样嘛!

• 家园 哈哈。。。容易俩字倒着写啊?

那不就是“易容”么。。。鄙视套马甲上来混的

• 家园 我说马头啊

这时候就别笑了,赶紧安慰安慰她才是,好不容易种了点东西,施肥浇水拔草,费了不少心血,这一下子就没有了,心里肯定不好受。

• 家园 切,你小看容易mm了。

容易好不容易种了点东西,施肥浇水拔草,费了不少心血,怎么会败在区区的鼹鼠手下嘛。

所以当然不用易容啊:)

我还等着看容易mm用自己菜园子里的收获,整的全素斋呢

分页树展主题 · 全看首页 上页
/ 7
下页 末页

有趣有益,互惠互利;开阔视野,博采众长。